Laundry Day

Velv: "O? Think you could help me with the laundry?"

Orchid hurries into the laundry room, giving me a big smile as she sees the huge pile of laundry we let accumulate over the week.

Orchid: "I'd love to help! What can I do?"

Velv: "Could you fold while I put the next load in?"

She nods excitedly, grabbing a shirt from the dryer. I grab the laundry detergent, annoyed I have to do the laundry at all. I know I took not doing my laundry while growing up for granted, but man, I hate laundry.

Orchid folds quickly, moving easily through the pile I just pulled from the dryer.

Velv: "Wow O, great work, thank you."

I kiss her cheek, earning a giggle.

Orchid: "What else can I do?"

Velv: "Well, you folded all of the clothes that were clean. We can go put them away, and then just wait for this last load to be done."

Orchid: "Ok, let's do this thing!"

She cheers excitedly, running away with half of the folded clothes. I smile after her, shaking my head to myself. Only Orchid could find such joy in doing laundry. It does make this dumb chore go by way faster.

I walk to our room, seeing her nearly done with putting away the folded clothes. I begin hanging clothes in the closet, coming out to see that she's finished putting the rest of the clothes away.

Velv: "Aww, O, thank you. You didn't have to do that for me; I really appreciate it."

Orchid: "No problem! I love the smell of clean clothes, and how warm they feel fresh out of the dryer."

Velv: "Well, that's good, because we have one load left."

She smiles, grabbing my hand as we leave the bedroom. She reaches the laundry room first, hopping up to sit on the washing machine. I reach for my phone in my pocket, realizing I left it in the bedroom.

Velv: "Be right back. I forgot my phone."

Orchid: "Kk."

I hurry back to the bedroom, looking everywhere until I realize I left my phone on the shelf in my closet. I grab it, rolling my eyes at myself before walking back to the laundry room.

Velv: "Hey, did you see this post on Insta? I thought it was so-"

I stop, seeing Orchid with her eyes closed, holding onto the washing machine. Our apartment washing unit sucks, as it rattles and shakes like a poltergeist is inside trying to escape. However, it looks like... Orchid's... enjoying it?

She notices me, her face going red as I approach her.

Velv: "O... does... does that feel... good? To sit on the washing machine?"

She bites her lip, avoiding eye contact with me as she nods.

Velv: "You look embarrassed. You don't have to be around me."

She meets my eyes, making a small noise as the machine makes a particularly rough jolt. I watch as her grip tightens, her eyes fluttering shut again. Watching her enjoy this so much makes me want to know what she's feeling.

Orchid: "V-velv...?"

Velv: "Yeah?"

Orchid: "You... should try out... the washing machine."

She looks at me, hopping off. I notice her legs shaking, yet in what looks to be a good way.

Velv: "Ok... so what? I just sit on top?"

Orchid nods, watching as I climb on top. I'm confused, as all I'm feeling is how roughly I'm getting jostled-... oh.

I'm bounced in a way that sends my nerves sparking, the moment I feel it written over my face in shock. Orchid watches me intently, as if knowing what I just felt.

It happens again, this time taking me less by surprise. It happens again, and again, forcing me to grip the edges of the washing machine just as Orchid had. What the fuck... why does this feel... so good?

Orchid: "You feel it?"

I nod, my lower body feeling like my nerves are on fire. Orchid moves in front of me, pushing my legs slightly apart to stand in the middle and as close as she can to me.

The machine slowly bounces me forward, Orchid putting her hands on my waist to hold me. She presses her body to the machine, kissing me gently. The machine rumbles, making me moan as I'm bounced a bit rougher.

My voice comes out shaky into our kiss, slightly turning me on as Orchid begins to massage her fingers into my hips.

She moves her hands to the inner of my thighs, spreading them apart even wider. I'm bumped against her, vibrating from the machine under me.

Velv: "O-O... w-hat is..."

I can't talk, the feeling of me vibrating against her becoming overwhelming.

Orchid moves in, kissing my neck gently. She keeps one hand on my inner thigh, the other snaking up my shirt.

She rubs her warm hand across my midsection, trailing higher as her kisses on my neck deepen.

I tilt my head as she runs her hand over my chest, moaning quietly as she squeezes gently. She kneads me in her palm, sending my already alert senses into a frenzy.

Velv: "O... fuck."

I grip the sides of the washing machine tighter, starting to lose all control. She starts massaging my thigh, the combined touch of her on my thigh and chest making me moan louder.

Her warm mouth bites gently at my neck, followed by gentle sucking. I let out a high, breathless whine, surprising myself with how needy I sound.

Orchid moves her other hand under my shirt, massaging and rubbing her hands all over my chest. Her waist holds my lower body back from falling, getting the full extent of me involuntarily bouncing against her.

Velv: "Ahh... f-fuck... O-O..."

I lean my head back, moaning freely as my nerves and senses tighten.

Velv: "Mmm... fuck-k... O!"

I cry out her name, my body shaking, and not just from the washing machine. I gasp for air, leaning my head on her shoulder as the washing machine starts slowing down.

It eventually stops, leaving me breathless in Orchid's arms. We both breathe heavily, in shock from what just happened.

Orchid kisses my neck gently, pulling back to look at me.

Orchid: "You're shaking."

I look at my legs, seeing how much they're trembling. I can't help but laugh, Orchid joining in.

Velv: "Orchid... that was... incredible."

She smiles at me, pulling the wet clothes from the washing machine before putting them in the dryer.

Velv: "You know, I don't think I hate laundry as much anymore."

Orchid: "Yeah? Wait until you try the dryer."

She smirks at me, climbing on top of the equally loud and shaky dryer. I smile back, definitely in love with doing the laundry now.