Dreams

In the midst of a grand banquet hall adorned with shimmering chandeliers and tapestries depicting scenes of valor and nobility, a young girl stands, her eyes glistening with happiest . The room is filled with the sound of jovial chatter and the sweet melodies of minstrels playing in the background.
She is getting married tonight to the person she has always loved.

Suddenly there was a huge rush and she fell on the ground.

.
.
.
.

Mira's POV

"Ouchhhh".

"You fell again ?".  Roshini asked.

"Yeah..and it's painful".

"Pta nh kaise soti h tu,koi aata h kya sapne m tujhe girane ?"

"Haan yrr,hmesa gira kr bhag jata h".

We both laughed at each other.

"Let's go now,today is the first day of our University". Roshini said.

"Yesss and I am super excited".

" Haan isiliye gir rhi h".

"Aree baba jaan kr thode na giri wo toh sapne m giri isiliye.."

"You should really consult someone for your weird dreams."

"Yeah,accha let's get ready now."

We both got ready and went to the dinning area.

My whole family was there.My father
Garvit Verma,the most important professor of our University,my mother Sunaina Verma,the most prettiest lady in the world and my sister Roshini,she really is the light of our family and there comes my brother Yug ,he is the most chaotic one in our family and then I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Meera".

"Yes Papa".

"I want to talk to you guys".

"Yes".

"Today is the first day of your University, there's going to be a lot of new things to explore but you should be careful about many things also".

"Bs kijiye itna pressure mt dijiye bacchon ko".

"Aree hm kha de rhe h pressure....waise subh m aap hi n kha tha.."

"Chup kijiye,bachchein h samne".

Here it goes again the flirting of my parents.They have been married for 28 years now but still their love is beautiful.

"Okay papa ,we will take care of all the things."

"That's like my daughters".

He said hugging us both.

We came out of the house and took the car.

We reached the University in 30 minutes.

Vidya Sagar Vidyalaya.

The words were written on the huge board and we both looked at each other smiling.
It was a dream come true moment for us. I always wanted to study at the prestigious University of our state.

"Chal ek sapna toh sach hua tera",she said teasing me.

"Abhi aage bhi honge".

Suddenly someone collided with me from behind and I fell on the ground.

"Hey,bhagwan ek din m kitna giraoge".

"Tu sch m giri Hui h yrr ". Roshini said laughing.

"Give me your hand yrr ".

"Nope,first promise me you will give your red dress to me".

"Okay , Roshini jii ,now give me your hand."

I stood up and looked around the person with whom I collided.

But there was noone, everyone was busy in their own little world.
I really love life, I mean the essence of it ,we experience many things and everyone is main character of their own life,they have their own struggles ,their own strengths and their own little world. I looked at Roshini and smiled.We both entered the University.There was a huge amount of crowd. We both went to the Administration Block for knowing about the classes.My and Roshini's classes were almost same expect the Additional Courses.

"Ab pta nh tujhe girne s kon bchayega additional courses m."

"Mai khud bcha lungi aur nh toh koi khass sambhal hi lega".

"Okay, sister,now let's go to the class".

We both went to the class and there was a different type of chaos.

All the girls were shouting names.I couldn't understand as there was continuous shouting.

Suddenly my eyes met with a pair of dark brown eyes..his eyes were a captivating shade of dark brown, held a depth that seemed to reveal the mysteries of his own world.And the gaze was intense.

But why does it feel like they belong to me.

Author's Note
Here is the first chapter of this story.I hope you guys enjoy it and please share with your loved ones and votee.
Milte h naye chapter k saath.