Chapter 6

Brookelyn's view

After talking to zeke I hugged him and told him I was going for a walk. I decided to speak to Michaela about something important.

----------------------------------------

Michaela's view

"I want to sign up"

"Wait, what? Slow down"

"I want to work with you," Brooke said.

"Brookie you know it's not that easy"

"come on please mickey I beg I can help you I'll do anything"

"fine I'll speak to my boss"

"thank you thank you thank youuuuuu" she hugged me. 

"I can't promise you anything though"

After that I walked away and spoke to my boss. She was happy to have such a lively person who wanted to work for the NYPD and said yes.

"you're in. You start next week"

"oh my gosh thank you so much mick you don't know how much this means to me"

"Clearly it means a lot, it's no biggie. It will be nice to have you around, " I said, hugging her again.

With that she left with the biggest smile I have seen since the incident.

----------------------------------------

Cal's view

I saw Brooke come home a few minutes ago and go up to her room. This will be the perfect moment to apologise. When I got up the stairs I made my way to her door and put my hand on the handle I was about to turn it when Brooke answered the door.

"cal?"

"ummm... Hey"

"Why are you here exactly?"

"I just wanted to apologise for yesterday. I shouldnt of acted like that. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, wanna come in and watch a movie?"

"I'll love that"

----------------------------------------

Ben's view

'save me'

'help me'

I walked into the kitchen after hearing Brookelyn's voice but it wasn't like she was actually saying it more like a calling.

"zeke?"

"Hey Ben? What's wrong?"

"Where is Brooke? And is she ok?"

"She should be upstairs with Cal, they were watching a movie and yeah she's ok now she spoke to me about yesterday and she went on a walk earlier. Why do you ask?" 

"I had a calling about Brooke" 

"what was it about?" 

"I heard her saying save me and help me" 

"well I'll keep a eye on her make sure she's always with someone" 

"Ok thanks zeke. I'm just gonna go talk to her." 

While I'm walking up the stairs I hear it again. 

'Ben help me!' 

With that I ran up the stairs and swung open the door.