He's pervert!!

"Arghhhh!!" I groaned as my fucking gown was heavy like hell!! But I had to do this... Fucking why!? Just to marry an asshole.. Named as Jeon Jungkook.. I don't know anything about him he's a fucking stranger to me.. yeah! Cuz my father wanted to keep me innocent so I was always hidden from the world but I got some bitches (friends) who taught me how to curse... Although.. life sucks ... You can blame it on your friends and move on..... Leave it.. I just fucking have a overthinker mind ... Thank God right after we reached here his parents called him and he has gone out and I got some peace literally the whole ride he was fucking staring at me ... I was going to get buried under his piercing gaze... I got freshen up thinking all these shitz .. and after I changed into my comfortable ones .. I decided to call my bitches... although they're older still... I'm spoiled.. and respect doesn't exist.. so..

OTP
Yn - Yaah! Lisa unnie ... Yk.. dad got me married to an asshole.. he's a complete stranger... Do you know anything about him!!?
Lisa - wtf bitch! Do I look like antaryami..(used in Indian language to reflect the one who knows everything) you married a damn fucking rich man, who's handsome like hell...and all girls droll over him.. yk what just fucking Google his name
Yn - yk what, all the girls may but I don't droll over him ..
Lisa - Are you perhaps Lesbian??? Oo .. I got it now.. that's the reason you were being touchy with Jisoo unnie..
Yn - yaah! I mean that I'm not one of those girls.. I'm definitely, I don't simply droll over a guy and Jisoo unnie told me to do so to make Rosie unnie jealous ...
Lisa- you forgot that I'm there for Rosie..
Yn - OMFG! I forgot one thing!!
Lisa- what's that ... And you remember it now?
Yn - I forgot to lock the door and what if he enters the room suddenly, then??
Lisa- who?

Before even completing her sentence she heard "Mm.. Definitely you forgot" which sounded husky...and was a males voice and it was none other than Jungkooks ....

Yn was just looking at him with her wide eyes... Her reaction now was- 🥹
.. then going back to the call yn said "li-li-lisa unnie... Bye ... Catch you later"

Wanna know what happened next ? Well .. you have to wait a little for that... I promise to write again tommorw..💞.. like and share