We did nothing

Then Jungkook replied her in a husky voice after getting her attention as she cut the call , " I like the fact that you don't droll over guys... But babygirl.. you know you should droll over me like I do..." He said coming closer to her as she was already standing near the wall.. so there was no gap left between them now.

"Why did they left me with only teaching curses .. this man seems a pervert.. why they didn't teach me some dirty mind things... They only taught me how to say the slangs.aish!!! .. I'm trapped" yn thought but she didn't realise that all these time while thinking her gaze was fixed on Jungkook

"What happened??, don't have answer??" Said Jungkook to yn who's expressions didn't seem okay

"Uh..umm.... Nothing... Just you're pervert and.. go!! " Then she paused for some seconds and asked,"from when you've been here??"

"Since then when you told that your husband is an asshole "said Jungkook like it's nothing...

Yn slightly pushed him and went to the bed .

Jungkook followed her and sat on the bed and said ,"shall we do it???"

Yn didn't understand what he meant by "it " as she's innocent.. I mean only knowing and using curses don't spoil your innocence and still yn was the goddess of innocence in this case ... So she raising her one eyebrow she asked "Umm..Do what?? Do we have something to do...??"

Jungkook quickly responded," I knew that you were innocent but this much?? You sure you're not acting to be an innocent??"

Yn soon replied being confused , "huuuu?? What are you talking about??" and that's when Jungkook was able to read something written on her head... "I AM INNOCENT "

Jungkook replied with a sassy chukle,"I mean we'll do what couples do at their 1st night... In simple words I want to fuck you.. 😉"

Yn widen her eyes at his statement and said , "You pervert!!!, we ain't Doing anything sleep or I'll...."

Jungkook said sarcastically, "Or you will what baby... No one is there only us in this room and the room is locked.. I can have a full chance.."

Yn widen her eyes again and said , "Noooooooo , I'm sleeping"

Jungkook chuckled and said , "chill, I'll not force myself on you , but I see you're widening your eyes so much but that expression will totally suit on you when I'll enter inside you "

Yn said being Trusfrated , " You pervert... I'll tell to my appa you behave like this "

Jungkook replied soon , "What will you reply that your husband was asking to fuck you?? " That made yn realise she's shy to say those stuff.. then Jungkook said , " Baby!!! I want a kissie ... Can I kiss you now??"

Yn said , " umm.... You kissed me as a ritual in marriage right"

Jungkook said without wasting any second,"It was a peak on your forehead .. cuz I knew you're experiencing all these for very 1st time and you might get shy "

Yn replied.. "Nooo , still it's a no ... I won't kiss you " then ignoring his presence she cosled her eyes and layed down

Here we go ... Jungkook kept on asking for kisses... But recived yn's denial...
Then he decided to tease yn a bit so he got dangerously close to yn... Feeling His breath on her lips.. she opened her eyes just to see him so close to her and she wiggled making his lips land on her neck... She gasped as she knew that she fucked up.... But here Jungkook didn't miss the chance and with no delay he marked her as his...
And when he looked up... he saw her reaction....which looked something like -" 😫" soon she replied "yaah! You Jeon Fucking Jungkook ... Why so pervert.... Sleep now ! "

Jungkook replied, " yaa! I wanna have cuddles with you..."

Yn replied with trusfration visible in her face ," yaaah! Sleep quietly... We ain't gonna cuddle "

Without listening anything.... Jungkook pulled her towards him and attached her to his body.. and said , " let's sleep like this Na.... " As yn realised she can't get over him... So she gave up and slept like that
........................................................................