Cliff and Hanger p2

Gruuhhhhhhwwwwlllll

Gruhhhhhhhwwwwlllll

"The heck wa-was that"

"Now you're scared tsk"

"Youuuuu!!!" 💢
"Don't task me you moron!!""

"I if were you I'll shut my mouth, who knows you'll be their next prey"

Tsk this guy he's actually getting into my nerve, how am I gonna shut this mind of mine If this guy besides me just keep staring at me and it's creeping me out and I don't know what will happen if I move besides even breathing seems uncomfortable.

How am I gonna breathe steadily if this gigantic guy keep staring at me like I'll definitely do something wrong if he remove his eyes away from me. But when he stretches his arm in the air, the pressure around me feels chilling and before I know it the gigantic guy throws his gigantic sword and his sword suddenly emitted red smoke and a light, like everytime he touched, swing and throws it the pressure around this place just suddenly felt heavy.

But what caught my attention are th estrings that were attached to the heart and body of this monster who's been trying to climb up to this hill, I didn't even know that they're coming after me when the gigantic fella runs towards this hill or am I just hallucinating that they're after me.

"Hey you what did you do why are they moving towards our direction?"

( Why is this guy just staring at me and didnt even bother looking around his surroundings, he even sat in that fluffy fabric like he's in a picnic, really of all this time really dito pa talaga at ito pa talaga ang napili mong oras para magpahinga)

I wanted to move my feet out of this position but my i felt like they're stocked and event though i keep ordering my mind to move it, it didn't follow what I want. Until I saw a thin strip of string and it looks like someone is controlling them and all I saw is they're heading towards me. I was shocked when there is one monster with only one string attached to his body, he moves faster that those monster in front of him and before I could react about what I just saw a sharp metal slips through my shoulder down to my waist and before i could realize what just happened a warm liquid rush out of my body like it wanted to escape and now when i look down into my waist all I can see is my body full of blood.

I don't know how to react or should I show my emotion I have this  hesitation in my mind and I don't know why but all i know I should scream or even cry because someone just tried to kill me but I can't, I can't find my right emotion and reaction about this, am I actually that numb to the point that I don't know myself anymore.

The monster tried to attack again but before he could lift his sword again a thick sound suddenly sounded throughout the surroundings and all the monsters fall to their knees and their body suddenly vanished into the thin air like the scenes I've seen in a movie when I was a kid.

"They're gone?"

"What happened, where are the monster and why did they vanished?"

"Should i be the one asking you that?"

Why is he looking at me like I did something wrong I just stood in at the same position he left me awhile ago that caused me to have this wounds a really really critical wounds-

"The heck where are those wounds?"

"They're gone, they're also gone!"

"Tsk"

"You're the reason why they're gone"

Conversation in Mariella's invaded by the god

"How could I be the reason"

"You don't know!?"

"Yeqh I don't and why are you looking at me like that I didn't do anything"

"What do youeqn you didn't do anything, look just look at you hand young lady, tssk hay"

(Ahmm that's a quite long sigh isn't it)

"What do you mean"

When this nameless god said that I should look into my hand I actually did it and I was surprised when i saw one red strings with bloods on it is wrapped in my left hand and what worst is, my palm and fingers are slowly consuming the string like they're actually eating them

Huh them but this string is, this string is just one a little while how could I say it's them. What the h is this, the string is slowly breaking into half and before I could react the red strings suddenly light up and a thousand red strings appeared out of nowhere and before I could avoid the red strings that are slowly entering my palm and flash of a fast light struck my body and before I could process what just freaking happen I just slowly felt like my body just fall and when I looked up to see what's freakin happening in my palm the strings already succeeded entering my body.
________