21|Stickwithu

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 19

🗓️Friday, August 25th📍Cafe Blue, Liguanea

Scrolling through my phone to pass the time, I was waiting on Priscilla who agreed to meet me here so we could talk.

I would have her come to the house but mi honestly cyah bother with Mari and his attitude. He hasn't spoken a word to me since last night and I haven't tried talking to him either.

I was still shaken up about what happened at his father's house and I was seriously contemplating whether we needed to take a break or not.

Lifting my head from my phone when the cafe doors open, I see Pris walking in and I wave her over.

"Yuh say yuh wah talk" she says getting into it and I notice her body language is completely off.

Ignoring it, I tried making small talk with her first because I don't know us to be vexed with each other and to be fair I didn't do shit to her.

"I wanted to check up on you" I tell her and she sighs heavily, "Kaida, fi be honest with yuh me not even wah deh here but a cause we a come from far why mi say make me hear yuh out" she says with a slight attitude and I'm completely taken aback.

"Yuh have a problem with me or something?" I asked cause me seriously wah fi know, this can't be the only reason she's upset.

"Yah go really look pan me and tell me seh yuh never know yuh cousin deh wid Njay" she insinuates and I look at her as if she was dumb.

"No, the fuck" I answer and she rolls her eyes, "Anything you say" she mumbles and I chuckle.

Cutting the conversation short, I ask what I really wanted to know because her attitude a start fi piss me off, "Deven ago keep up yuh time, the friendship still intact or not?"

"Mi nuh know cause me still feel some type a way bout weh gwan" she answers and I smile, "Yuh nah fi pretty it up Pris, just suh yuh know, mi never know them a deal" I tell her getting up from my seat.

"Mi just need time fi think" she says as her phone chimes with a message and my eyes dart to it.

Suh she a show me bad face over a man weh a fuck pan her but them still inna dealings, "Take all the time yuh need babygirl" I say spinning on my heel to walk out.

Ago just do as Mari say and hold my corner, a nuff mi nuff bout mi a try keep the peace.

Walking over to the car, I slip inside starting it up. Him not even know seh me leave the house to how him a avoid me.

Shaking my head, I pull out of the parking space. I wasn't in the mood to cook today so I'll just buy us something to eat. If him nuh want it then a fi him business that.