19|Aftermath

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 19

🗓️Saturday, August 12th [2:10pm]

"But mi talk to yuh Yuri and tell yuh fi leave him alone, is like me did know some shit like this did ago happen" I argue with my cousin who sits looking up at me with no regret.

By this point everyone else left and it was only her, myself and Mari at the villa.

"I don't see why you're picking up for her when I didn't do anything to this girl" she argues back and I glare over at her.

"I'm not choosing sides but you can't say you didn't know they were involved last night when you two were fucking" I point out and she sighs.

"They're not together anymore so she shouldn't have had a problem" she tried to justify and I just stood staring at her.

I honestly didn't see the point in going back and forth with her when she clearly didn't think she did anything wrong.

Giving up, I left her outside to go get my phone so I could call and check up on Pris, "Yah go?" Mari asks looking up when I walk into the living room.

"To get my phone" I answer, not stopping as I climb the stairs two at a time.

"Weh yuh need yuh phone fah?" he asks startling me and I turn to see him leaning against the threshold with a spliff between his lips, "I want to check up Pris, she left so quick I didn't get to"

"Indi lowe it alone and stop try put yuhself inna dem fuckry" he says coming to take my phone from me and I sighed flopping down on the bed.

My thoughts were going into overdrive right now. I felt like this was somehow my fault, like I should've kept them away from each other but on the other hand wouldn't that mean I'm enabling the bullshit?

"That's easier said than done, there's a possibility I might lose my best friend over this" I point out and he hisses his teeth.

"If Priscilla pree yuh fi something like this then she wasn't yuh friend fi begin wid" he says coming to sit beside me. 

"Did you know? Be honest because you're like his best friend, there was no way you couldn't have known" I asked and he remained silent, blowing the smoke from his nose.

"Never know bout yuh cousin but everybody else, yea" he admits and my eyes widen in shock, "Weh yuh mean everybody else?" I ask sitting up so I could look in his face.

"Yuh friend been a get bun Indi" he says nonchalantly and this triggers something in me, "Would you?" I ask and he pauses turning to look at me, his cold eyes locking me in place.

"Would I what?" he asks harshly.

"Would you cheat on me? I mean you seem okay with your friend doing it and you know they say birds of the same feather—"