3. Second Day - Let's Start a Fight!

"Anger steadily rising."

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

"Yo," Cosette casually greeted as she entered the classroom.

She hadn't really aimed her greeting at a particular person, just a general statement to announce her arrival. She wasn't expecting several responses to greet her back. She paused with a brow raised, thinking it was weird. Brushing it off she made her way to her seat.

Cosette set her bag down, pulling out the contents she'd need for class. As she got ready for the day someone approached her desk.

"Good morning," Hyung-Seok greeted.

"Hyung-Seok? Morning," Cosette greeted back.

She went back to unpacking her bag but paused when she noticed Hyung-Seok had not moved.

"You need something?"

The boy flinched. "N-No!" He stuttered.

He stood for a moment longer before stepping away and going to his desk.

"Strange..." Cosette thought.

"And this idiot suddenly attacks him."

"Such a hot head."

Cosette did her best to drown out the mindless chatter of her classmates but a particular group was far too loud for their own good. Their boisterous words cut through Cosette's thoughts. She tuned in on the conversation. They were bragging...about beating someone up.

Cosette huffed and rolled her eyes. No matter what country bullies would bully and idiots would be idiots. Jin Sung was the center of attention, his goons recanting the tale of how he beat the crap out of someone who was far weaker than him.

"We took something funny to keep him quiet."

"They robbed him too?" Cosette thought.

Doo Lee snickered as he pulled out his phone.

Ha Neul had been invested in the story–no matter how nonchalant she acted–leaned closer. "What is it?" she asked.

"Give it a rest." Jin Sung leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. "What's to brag about in beating up some pig?"

"Hyung-Seok!" Ha Neul called out backing the boy over. "Come here! They said they've got something funny!"

"Yeah, You wanna see too?" Doo Lee said.

"What is it?" Hyung-Seok asked as he made his way over.

"The other day Jin Sung beat up some pigs and got his nude picture."

Cosette froze. "Wait...?"

Could it be possible? Were they the ones who had done it? She remembered it. That poor store clerk who had been left as a bloody pulp on the floor of his own job.

Jin Sung put up a front, acting as if this wasn't a big deal. However, the pride reflected in his eyes.

"You took a picture of that?" Ha Neul asked.

Doo Lee dangled his phone. "Yeah wanna see?"

"No, I don't wanna. That's gross!" Ha Neul crossed her arms, turning her head away, but her eyes briefly darted to the phone.

"Man, she's totally lying again!"

"Jin Sung's fists are fast as hell. You couldn't even follow it!" Doo Lee bragged.