Mystery of Chopper Base

After what happened on Concord Dawn Tommy was still placed on supply runs so he missed a lot of shit but he didn't mind especially since he would've blasted Hondo.

Phoenix Home

Tommy and Zeb we're currently loading the exterior supplies to be shipped down to Atollon.

"I'm still surprised Chopper found out this planet for us to use as a base." Tommy admitted.

"Yea, but he does come around sometimes." Zeb said as they were lining up the crate.

"You mean when he's not trying to kill us." Tommy said as Zeb chuckled.

"Oh please Hera scares him more than the legal system." Zeb told him.

"Wait, theirs a legal system?" Tommy asked Zeb as the two looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Very nuhunla kar'taylir darasuum." Sabine said over comms with him.

"Bic was a nuhunla nuhun kar'taylir darasuum." Tommy replied.

"Seriously ever since you two started dating you've been speaking more and more Mando." Zeb said as Tommy chuckled.

"Well I have a very sexy trainer who is also my girlfriend." Tommy replies as they enter as the Ghost heads down to Atollon as Tommy and Sabine watch Kanan and Ezra sparring.

"They've been going on nonstop, are you sure it's a good idea to tag along with them?" Sabine asks her boyfriend as she puts her hand on top of his.

"Yes babe, relax they need all the help they can get, Ahoska can handle it but theirs only one of her and if we run into those inquisitors again they aren't ready to deal with them, I'll be careful out there dear." Tommy responded as he kissed her forehead and hugged her head to his chest.

"Just promise me you'll come back." Sabine said as she closed her eyes.

"I promise I will." Tommy answered as he sighed heavily, truth be told, he didn't know if he could be okay, he could handle the inquisitors but Vader was something else.

He just wanted to enjoy as much time with Sabine as he could before he left.

They continued watching Ezra and Kanan training as Hera came down.

"We're landing soon, better tell them." Hera said as he nodded and waited for her to walk up before he tossed a metal piece as it hit both of their heads as they're turned around.

"We're landing soon, better get ready." He told them as Tommy, Sabine and Zeb got the things down as AP5 was annoying the fuck out of them.

"So is every shipment going to be late?" AP5 asked.

"Okay seriously dude, we're working with what we have." Tommy told the annoying droid.

"Well this isn't much I'll admit, but our scouts have found a water source nearby and we're setting up sensor beacons around the place, this place is turning out to be great, Tommy, Sabine, I need you two to help with the beacons." Rex says as they head off to the command center.

"Okay let's see, the beacons seem to be in working order, all pilots return to base." Tommy said on comms as the pilots returned back.

Tommy and Sabine looked over everything until Tommy saw a pilot missing.

"Hey where's Dicer?" He asked.

"Phoenix Six? Phoenix Six do you copy?" Rex asked over comms but nothing.

"I have her coordinates, Sabine let's go." Tommy says as they took the Phantom to the location of her helmet transmitter.

Look theirs her ship, but where is she?" Sabine questioned as Tommy landed the Phantom.