Lost commanders of the Old Republic

Bridge

Sato was informing the Ghost crew about the lost of the flagship.

"So we don't have a flagship so we need to find a place to set up base camp but we don't know where to set down." Tommy said as he looked at a data pad.

One week ago 

Tommy was in his shared room as he had finished putting together his new grav boots which would give him a boost jump but he can't fly due to the overload as it went up to his kneecap, black cargo pants, a white t shirt and his enforcer jacket, he had to replace his A-180 blaster with a IB-94 blaster.

Sabine entered the room as she had found a new black shirt as she decided to finally paint her armor.

"Hey Tommy." Sabine said as she took her t shirt off.

"Hey San-gah you scared me Sabine." Tommy said as she chuckled and rubbed his hair.

"I know, but how are you feeling?" Sabine asked him.

"Well besides my face and hand, I'm well." Tommy says as Sabine rubs his face as he closed his eyes as she rubbed his face.

"I don't blame you Sabine." He said as he smiled at her. 

"I know, but I'll need to paint your boots." Sabine says as Tommy gave her them as she began painting it and Tommy decided to do pull ups without his jacket nor shirt.

When Sabine saw this and his muscles and his six pack she blushed heavily as she turned around and just focused on her work.

"I don't mind this but why exactly are you doing that without a top on?" She asked him.

"It just feels good until I can find a Mandaloiran bodysuit, those things feel good." Tommy replies as Sabine burst out laughing at that.

"Okay yeah, but I don't have it, well not yet at least." Sabine said as she finished painting them which were now black base with some yellow in there.

"Thanks." Tommy said as he put them on.

"I'll be dying my hair, just to let you know." Sabine informed him as he nodded and she stepped inside but also turned the sound proof walls on, yes even in the bathroom.

She screamed as she grabbed her hair. "Haar'chak I am falling for him again, why do I feel that way towards him!" She exclaimed as she calmed down and turned it off as she began to dye her hair.

Present

"You are correct Shan, but we must stay within a hyperspace route." Sato said.

"Tua's information is helping us but not enough on a base." Sabine says backing Tommy up.

"I might know someone who can help but I will have to get something to track him." Ahoska said as she left and the Ghost crew got ready to leave as Tommy and Sabine were given a tactical droid head.

"So we're supposed to get this to find someone in the Seelos system, well let's see what we're working with." Tommy says as he and Sabine worked on the head until they arrived at Seelos or until the hyperdrive wasn't fixed all the way so it resulted in Tommy slamming into the way with Sabine landing on his chest and they fell onto the desk and to the floor.

"Ow, you alright?" Sabine asked as Tommy fell off the desk and to the floor on his back with his legs in the air.

"No." He answered back as he fell on his legs as Sabine got up and stretched.

Sabine then helped him up as they went to the Phantom.

They took off to the planet's surface as Sabine put some final touches on it while Tommy was holding his head since it was still shaking even after Sabine gave him some meds.