First Taste

Here's the next chapter......

Warning triggers ahead!
======================================================

I decided not to mention that guy Aro to anyone; nor let anyone else know about it at home either, because I don't trust anyone knowing this, that I think the Cullens could be witches after he called the Cullens the Cullen Coven.
I just hope he don't pop up again, because he gave me the heebie jeebies, and I think Charlie would agree too if I ever brought it up....hell I think he'd get a patrol car out there to see if Aro pops up again, but I don't need to bring it up, and be embarrassed by him doing that, him sending a patrol officer to watch the school and over my safety.
Fuck I'd be made fun of too, and I don't need that at all!

I was sitting in the woods; my back resting against a tree, a blanket under me, and I was listening to music outloud, and the song called Faizh by Jiluka played loudly from my phone, and I was holding a book, which was in braille, of a book series I liked, which was Vampire Kisses, about a teen goth girl who is dating a vampire, it's a kinda cheesy book series, but I like it.
Menace soon played next, and I like Jiluka alot; wish I could get their albums.
I'm one of those girls that likes screamo Japanese rock music.
I hum as I trail my fingers over the braille lettering, my mind reading in my head scenes from the book series, and the half vampire brother of the male lead was causing issues, and it was getting dangerous for the female lead.

I heard a crack of a stick; which my ears wouldn't mistake it for my music, and I tilt my head to the side, and I call out to Charlie.
"Dad?"
I heard no answer as the song Menace was finishing up, and my anxiety was kicking up, since I could feel eyes upon me, predatory eyes; eyes that saw me as their prey.
I frown deeply, and dig into my purse, grabbing my SOS alarm, which is loud, and could be heard for leagues away, and I hold it in my hand, and I press the alarm, making it beep loudly.
I know that Dad would hear it from the house, and go looking in the woods where I'm at, so I calmly set it upon my lap, letting it blare, turning my music off, and I patiently wait for Dad to come find me, as I turn the page of my book after reading the last passage, and I heard crunching of footsteps approach, the steps of hurried ones, them crunching the pine needles and fallen leaves as my SOS alarm wailed, it vibrating the woods for miles.

I heard heavy breathing, as the crunching footsteps stopped, and Dad says.
"Honey; why are you blaring your SOS alarm?"

I turn my SOS alarm off.
"I felt unsafe; me feeling something watching me."

I heard him unholster his gun, and him cock it, and I heard him walking around, him looking for anyone that could be spying upon me, and he sighs, him de-cocking his handgun.
"I don't see anyone, but I know you're never wrong, so let's pack up and go into the house, alright."

I stand up, closing my book, and turning my music off, and Dad grabbed my blanket, and purse, as he set my SOS alarm inside my purse, and he guided me back to the house.
"I was making beef pot roast when I heard your SOS alarm."
He says to me.
"It scared me."

"Sorry; but I swear I felt something or someone watching me Dad."
I tell him.

"It could've been an animal, so don't get too worked up."
He replied to me.

No; it wasn't an animal, to me it was a predator that was probably human.
I thought to myself as I walked up the steps of the home, and he guided me to sit upon the couch.

"I'll warsh your blanket immediately."
He says to me as he sets my purse next to me on the couch, and I heard him walk into the washing room, and I could hear the pressure cooker hissing in the kitchen.

I sigh, me holding my book that's in braille.
I know what I felt and heard, so why didn't it reveal itself to Dad?
I thought to myself, my anxiety kicking up immediately after we returned home.
Dad probably thinks I'm crazy now.
I sigh yet again at my thoughts.