Chapter 1.

It had been a hard enough day already.

Serena had gotten out of work; she had been working in the Deli at the food market 2 times a week for quite some time for a bit after she got out of high school, she had enough experience to get a job so she worked there on Thursdays and Monday's until 9am to 1pm and then she has to go home and change and then head over to her bar and grill job that she does almost all week, that is the night shift normally, she did take a job at the movie theaters once for a few months that didn't work out so well for her, but having to schedule around her kid's schedule too was hard enough she made sure to keep most of her day's open to her kids schedule open mostly for Friday's were her day's off and then Sunday's sometimes as long as it wasn't super blow weekends she has gotten called into her waitress job she has taken once week at a bar and grill, so she knew all about busy and overworked, it was a good thing her best friend Leeta was there for her, between Leeta and Serena they had raised little Sakura together, everyone else turn their backs on her.

Her mom slowly came around later on, but she did kick her out forcing her daughter to stand on her own two feet and to grow up into an adult and be a good mother she'd have to start behaving like an adult. She thought it was tough love she was showing her daughter. So, as she was leaving the bar and grill.

So, anyway, let's get started. Let's begin. As she put her coat on as she was walking out the door, she felt it was freezing outside already.

As she started up the car, it was so cold outside that she could barely feel her hands. As she let the car warm up and then she heard her phone ringing.

As she picked up. "Hello? Serena speaking? Asked Serena, " answering the phone.

As her daughter was calling to see when she'd be home. She told her she'd be home shortly. As she said, OKAY, love you, Mom. As she hangs up.

As Serena started to drive on her way home through this weather, the snow was still coming down a bit hard.

As she knew she had to pull over for now. As she got out and went to a bar next door to wait out the storm for a few moments.

As she walked into the door and went up to the barkeep, she asked him how long this weather was supposed to snow like this. Asked Serena" curiously.

He said it shouldn't last too long. He had heard that the plow trucks should be clearing the streets in about half an hour for sure said the bar. As She rolled her eyes and said great.

As she called her babysitter and asked if she could stick around for a bit longer, she was stuck until the truck plowed the road.

The sitter said, "But of course, she said," Take her time, don't rush.

Serena told her daughter over the phone to have better done her homework and head in for her bath. She said alright, she'd get on it. As she hangs up again with her family.

She ordered a simple burger and Orion rings. As she ate some food for now. She was watching the TV when she saw the last person she'd expected to see here in this bar.

As she heard laughter, she was curious as she looked around, and then she noticed a pair of ears that were unmistakable, and she knew them well.

"It was Inuyasha's ears and voice that got her attention. He was hanging out with his friends Sango and Miroku his old buddies, his besties since high school, or Miroku is more his middle school besties, but they all had been in each other's lives for a long time.