Chapter 2.

Inuyasha was to be getting married to Kagome this summer. But now he has had a run-in with Serena, his ex-bestie, but also his first time.

But she wants them to stay away from her. But she hoped that he'd just disappeared again like he always does. Plus, with him working with his dad, that would mean that he'd travel a lot with his dad's job.

Sweet Sakura didn't need to be exposed to that world anyway. Serena felt strange after giving birth to Inuyasha's secret child that he didn't know existed, but she thought she was protecting her daughter she was worried they'd hurt her, or she'd get hurt, so Serena thought in her way she was protecting her but also, she was lightly terrified that Inuyasha's family would take Sakura away from her.

As it was the following morning. As she was just staring at the ceiling, thinking about all of this.

She realized that it was time to get up. She went downstairs and started cooking up her daughter's lunch for the day and then set up her breakfast.

As she heard the alarm going off upstairs. Sakura was awake. As she shouted out to her, her breakfast was ready. As Sakura shouted back, OK.

As she got dressed and ready to go. Sakura sat at the table.

As Serena sat across from her daughter. "Mom, is everything alright? Asked Sakura, " Check on her mom. "Yeah, I'm fine, why do you ask, spoken up, Serena." Gently showing her daughter a smile.

She couldn't put her finger on it, but her mom seemed strange this morning. Serena knew that Sakura knew her well, but She did not want her child to worry. As Sakura smiled and said already then. Sakura walked away from her.

She did want her daughter to have a dad, but she was terrified that others would get involved and, most importantly, lawyers coming in to try and take Sakura away from her. Serena refused to think about it.

As she washed dishes fast and then got dressed and ready for work today. She noticed Leeta up front. She took Sakura to the bus stop and rushed out the door.

So, Inuyasha did try to find a way to get Serena to forgive him and for them to start over, being friends again.

He did send something in the mail. As she had stopped in at the post office to pick up her mail she opened her mailbox she found a package, a small one she figured she'd check it out but she knew where it came from and who it came from since she saw the address, she opened it and found a pure glass swan that looks beautiful, very old, and a glass maker must have made it. She did like that he remembered that she loves glass statues.

What is that? Who's that from? Asked Leeta" confused. As she tried to hide it.

"What's what? Asked Serena" nervously. As Leeta lifted her arm. As she saw the gift.

"Who's that from? Darien? Asked Leeta" Confused. Who else knew she liked Glass objects?

"Not exactly...! it's from Inuyasha, but I'll be sending it back, Say's Serena," rejecting his gifts.

"Why would he start to send you things now? Asked Leeta" Confused. "I don't know, and I don't care, He had many chances to apologize, and he never did, he can't just come back into my life, just because he finally grew up and it suits his lifestyle now, no thanks, I don't need that man in my life, or our lives, we don't need him, said Serena" rejecting the idea of allowing him to come back.