Chapter 3.

As Sakura walked into the room and asked why Inuyasha was here? what does he want? So, this left them both too look at her and they'd be forced to talk. So, let's begin where I left off at. enjoy.

As Serena looked at her daughter's eyes and then back to Inuyasha's he wasn't happy that she kept this from him he did call her a bit selfish for hiding this to herself, he had a right to know. But she wanted to protect her. 

"You can think what you want to...! I explained everything and my reasons for why I did what I did, it was to protect her...! and I will not be judged for that...! being a parent means putting your kids ahead of your own needs and I had to grow up fast, and I did a great job and I did try to contact you, it's not my fault you were self-absorbed and wanted the world to be all about you, and I was scared that she'd get hurt, and I also didn't want your family to hurt me, so I kept it a secret and I raised her on my own and I feel like I did a great damn job, so you can think what you want to about me, but you leave her out of this...! but I'm not giving her up easily either...! obviously if you want to fight for custody, I won't let you take her away from me...! Stated Sereena" protective but scared. 

As Inuyasha was getting a bit angry with her but he also understood here reasons, he was the reason she never went for her own dreams, she quit school and everything to raise their child, while he went off to live his life, he was selfish and he w...

As Inuyasha was getting a bit angry with her but he also understood here reasons, he was the reason she never went for her own dreams, she quit school and everything to raise their child, while he went off to live his life, he was selfish and he wasn't kind, he blew up their friendship, he destroyed the trust she once had for him, but he had a right to know he had a daughter half his whole life. 

Inuyasha made it quite clear that, he had missed 13 years of his eldest daughter's life, he'd not miss anymore, so if she wouldn't be reasonable and let him visit, then court is the way to go in this instance...! Said Inuyasha" angry. As this made them both butt heads even more. 

As Sakura covered her ears for a second with her hands and then she shouted out shut it...! loudly. As this force them both to remember she was in the room too. 

"I can speak for myself...! and Mom, I get that you want to protect me, you've always done everything for me, you've encouraged me to have faith in myself, to have courage in myself and have been helpful and protective and you're the greatest mom ever, and you've done a lot for me...! but I do want to know more about him...! I want to get to know my father too...! ever since grandma told me about him...! since you wouldn't even talk about him with me, I knew better then to asks you because it just either made you mad or you start crying so I stopped asking, and I asked Leeta and Grandma and they both told me about him, to be honest, I wanted to go out and find out for myself if he is, what everyone claims that he was? But he was still my dad and I wanted to know this other half of me...! so, I don't want this to end up in a courtroom, I don't want to be like Sara my friend from school whose parents forced here to choose who she wanted to live with or who gets visiting rights, I don't want to go through that...! can't you two work something out before having to put lawyers involved shouldn't the kids be able to make that choice without lawyers, can't you both just talk to each other, don't yell at each other, just talk to each other and solve this peacefully, said Sakura" asking and wanting them to be calm about this and think for once.