Chapter 4

Serena stayed with Inuyasha's family for a while. After talking things out they both talked about their lives, and he apologized for how rude he was to her before she told him the truth about herself and how he made her feel.

She felt like she wasn't special to him like he just used her he nailed and bailed, and it hurt her she felt like her dignity was taken, like she was ashamed, so ashamed that she tried to hurt herself because of this pain inside, and then she discovered that she was pregnant, and she had turned her life around she fixed her life up.

She also sang his youngest daughter to sleep and got her to calm down the family decided to discuss what to do here his mom and dad were upset but they also understood that they may have been a little too overpowering and scared the girl so much that she thought she had to do this all alone like it or not they were family, and they were going to fix this.

Inuyasha had finally admitted that he'd had feelings for her for a long time and that he was dense he wasn't the smartest guy and he wasted a lot of his years with the wrong women he realized that now, he was foolish and an idiot, but he promised if she gave him a chance to fix things he wanted to fix their broken friendship and that he did care about her a lot.

After years of being single and isolated a little bit from people and all these emotions bubbling back up being in this house she finally lost her head but she also needed to let these feelings out so in a way she did something that they both wanted for a long time they have slept together again but she had prayed that he'd grown up and matured and hopefully, the past will not repeat itself.

She cooked everyone something to eat. Sakura went to school. The family was going to be helpful.

So, let's continue where I left off. Enjoy the chapter.

Serena working all day long. And she was at a different job today she was up at a bakery, she was working and thinking a lot, she was trying to get last night out of her mind, but she could not stop thinking about his lips on hers, and how good it felt to be with him again, it had been so long since she felt so good.

She was kind of glad that did happen, she needed it to come out she told him the truth honestly she knew she was being somewhat selfish, but at the same time, she didn't hurt herself she got the help she needed, and she turned her life around and she did hope when he said that he changed too just like she had that they both had grown up and changed and they could be adults about this whole thing and I could start over.

After work, she went to the manor to meet with Sakura. She told the driver she had somewhere else to be, she gave him a letter to give to her mother. She had last-minute practice with gymnastics, it was a small competition to see who would get to go all the way to the Olympics.

So, the driver returned to the house. Inuyasha had only been home for like 10 minutes. Ayame and Serena met, and they both were in the kitchen talking. She looked up at him. She asks where is Sakura? Asked Serena" curiously. As everyone looked up at him. He handed her the note from her daughter.

She wiped her hands off on her apron washed her hands quickly and then dried them and then took the note. As Izyoie walked over to her. Inuyasha too was sitting at the corner having something to snack on.

"What's it says the letter? Asked Inuyasha" curiously. As Serena read the note. "She just said that she's going to be late tonight, she has a study group and also has late practice. She'd be home around 8 o'clock, says Serena" honestly.

"Perhaps, David should drive back out over there to watch over her? Asked Toga" curiously.

"No, she's tough, she will be all right, she knows how to get home on her own, she said she karate practice and a few other places to be, she won't be home for a while, Said Serena" Seriously.