26-30

Chapter 26

Four people rushed into the laboratory. Xu Li was there. She threw out many guns full of bullets in an instant: "Catch!"

How many of them are not angry?

More than a dozen guns were caught by?, and they were all fired at the zombies outside.

By the time the magazine was emptied, almost none of the zombies gathered outside were alive.

The door to the laboratory was closed, and Xu Li sat on the ground panting, her hands still shaking a little.

That is to say, even if her physical condition increases, she will still be tired after carrying a light machine gun for so long, right?

"Ah Jin, step back." Lian Yangyan faced Ah Jin at this moment.

Ah Jin was a little confused. He took a few steps back and wondered: "What's wrong?"

"There is no complete evidence to prove that people with superpowers will not be infected by being bitten by zombies. You need to be isolated." Lian Yangyan's voice was too calm.

The monkey looked unbearable: "Captain?..."

"Not only are we here, but Mr. Wei and the others are also here." Lian Yangyan said in a serious tone, "We don't know what the consequences will be if a person with superpowers is infected!"

What if the superpower becomes a more powerful zombie after being infected?

They are all superpowers and have a chance to survive, but what about Mr. Wei and the others?

The monkey gritted his teeth and said nothing.

Xu Li, on the other hand, glanced at Lian Yangyan and wondered whether it was Lian Yangyan's own vigilance or whether the official side had some speculation.

In fact, Lian Yangyan was right to worry.

Because their own genes have been strengthened, the resistance of superpowers to zombie viruses is indeed higher. If an ordinary person is injured by a zombie and the possibility of not transforming into a zombie is only one in 10,000, then the superpower user The chance of becoming infected after being injured is less than one percent.

But if a person with superpowers is infected, he will immediately turn into a high-level superpower zombie.

Of course, this also involves the impact of the level of the superpower and the level of the zombies. In short, the genes of superpowers are evolving, and so are the zombie viruses.

If a person with superpowers is injured by a zombie, then it depends on whether the east wind overpowers the west wind or the west wind overpowers the east wind.

but......

Ah Jin was confused: "I'm not injured."

Lian Yangyan: "Huh?"

Ah Jin directly rolled up his trousers. Although his legs were a little darker, there were indeed no wounds.

"It seemed like there was a superpower that blocked me just now. It should be a metal superpower." Ah Jin himself has a metal superpower, and he naturally has the keenest perception of metal superpowers.

His eyes fell on the other two gold-type superpowers in the team, wondering who saved him.

"It's not me. All my powers are gone."

"Not me either, ditto."

Both people denied it, and Ah Jin was at a loss.

Lian Yangyan frowned and looked at Mr. Wei and the others first, but he didn't say anything: "As long as everything is okay, we will repair here tonight and we will leave tomorrow. Xu Li, come here after you have rested?" , all the research equipment in this laboratory must be taken away."