71-75

Chapter 71

Almost as soon as she saw this big rat, Xu Li knew it was the Rat King.

The biggest problem Xu Li encountered before was that he couldn't find the Rat King.

Although she has high superpowers, she can't plow the entire city underground, right?

What's more, although the rat tide broke out in the urban area, who knows whether the rat king will be in the urban area?

If she really did that, she would only scare the Rat King away.

How is it like now? Isn't the Rat King himself? Did he run away like a pig?

Xu Li warned: "Yourselves? Pay attention to your safety. Leave the Rat King to me."

"Be careful." Those with powers were a little worried.

Xu Yunshen's worried eyes also fell on Xu Li: "Do you want to wait for the medicine to take effect?"

"No need, it's just a fifth-level rat king." Xu Li patted his pocket, "If there weren't too many mutant rats hiding its aura, Xiao Jin would have dug it out and eaten it."

Xiaojin hissed twice in protest.

It's not that snakes don't like cleanliness. This mouse looks ugly at first glance.

Xu Li took Xiao Jin down and gave it to Xu Yunshen: "Use the protective shield, but if you go back, let Xiao Jin come down and guard the hover car."

"I'll wait for you to come back." Xu Yunshen said with a serious expression.

Xu Li didn't say much, she jumped directly from the hover car.

The combat uniform blocked the rain, and Xu Li was so fast that the mutant rats everywhere didn't even react, and rushed straight towards the Rat King.

It happened that the Rat King was also rushing this way. Xu Li rushed over and came face to face with the Rat King.

After all, the Rat King is already at level five.

The fifth-level mutant beast has a much higher IQ than the fifth-level zombie, and its perception of danger is also higher.

Rats are timid animals. It wanted to brake, but it rushed too fast and couldn't stop for a while. When it stopped, it had already been stabbed through the body by a metal knife.

Xu Li looked at the Rat King with a smile on his lips. He didn't kill it completely. Instead, he tied it with an iron chain, carried it and jumped back to the hover car.

"Just...that simple?" The nine superhumans in the car were stunned.

Xu Li raised her eyebrows: "Otherwise?"

"Isn't this mutated rat said to be level five?" The superpowers were still in a daze.

Xu Li: "Yes."

But if she, a level 9 superpower, has to fight against a level 5 mutant beast, is she too weak?

"Okay? Although the rat king has been captured, the rat tide still needs to be exterminated. Otherwise, there are so many mutant rats. A new rat king may appear at any time." Xu Li clicked on the headset, "Are you ready to kill the rats? ?"

"We have started to kill the mutant rats, but these mutant rats seem to be retreating?" The base was also confused.

Xu Li: "It's normal. I caught the Rat King, and the Rat King is saving himself."

Over at the base: "?"

Is there a wrong channel somewhere?

But even though they were confused, they discussed important matters first: "After confirming that all the mutant rats have retreated, we will come out to chase the mutant rats. If you can't handle it anymore, remember to tell us."