Chapter 152 Massive Bleeding

"Why did the man come in? Get out quickly. Get out quickly." Qi Wenpo saw Zhang Dayong rushing to Lin Qin's side, and she immediately became anxious. It has always been a rule that this man cannot enter the delivery room, and said It is unlucky.

At this time, Zhang Dayong only had Lin Qin in his eyes and heart. How could he hear Qi Wenpo's words? He firmly held Lin Qin's hand and said, "Brother Qin, we don't want this child, Brother Qin. We won't have any more children." Okay."

"Brother Dayong, I can bear it, I want this child." Lin Qin looked at Zhang Dayong pleadingly, hoping that he would allow him to give birth to the child in his belly.

How could Zhang Dayong bear Lin Qin's pleading eyes, but when he saw Lin Qin's painful look, he couldn't bear his continued suffering. It might have taken a second or a cup of tea, but Zhang Dayong still compromised, held Lin Qin's hand and said, "I'm here to accompany you. You will be able to give birth to the baby safely." "

Okay. " , Brother Dayong, please tell me whether this child is called An An, whether he is a little brother or a young boy, I just hope that he will be safe in the future." Lin Qin said weakly.

Naturally, Zhang Dayong would not refuse to agree to such a trivial matter and kept saying yes.

Qi Wenpo was also very moved when she saw the relationship between Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin. Not many people entered the delivery room because they were worried about their husbands, but the rules of being moved should still be followed. Qi Wenpo said to Zhang Dayong, "Zhang family man, please get out as soon as possible. Men in the delivery room are not allowed to come in. It's unlucky." "

I'm not afraid of this. Qi Wenpo, go ahead. I'll stay here with Brother Qin. "Zhang Dayong is resolute and refuses to agree to go out no matter what you say.

There was nothing Qi Wenpo could do. The most important thing was that Lin Qin's amniotic fluid had run out. The longer the baby stayed in the belly, the more dangerous it would be. He had to give birth as soon as possible. He gritted his teeth and ignored Zhang Dayong and continued to press tires for Lin Qin.

Just now, there was a door blocking the outside of the house. At this time, Zhang Dayong was squatting beside the bed and felt directly how much pain Lin Qin was feeling. The veins in the hand holding Zhang Dayong were pulsing, and his face was pale and his mouth was completely dry. He will faint in the next second.

"Brother Qin, you can definitely hold on. You can't leave me and the children." Zhang Dayong saw that Lin Qin's eyes began to disperse, which was obviously a sign of weakness, and he held Lin Qin's hand with both hands and said loudly. .

Sometimes father and son are really connected. Zhang Qiong'an and Zhang Jingcheng seemed to have felt something. They stood at the door of the room and cried loudly for "father". The sound would make even a stone's heart sad, let alone Bai Xiunian and others. I burst into tears.

Qi Wenpo was also very anxious. It would be even more troublesome if Lin Qin fainted. At that time, she would really have no choice but to cut the child into pieces with scissors and take it out, but in that case, the child would not be saved 100%.

"Brother Qin, hold on, the child can already see his head. If you try harder, the child will come out." Just when Qi Wenpo was about to ask Zhang Dayong whether to protect the adults or the child, she suddenly found that the child had refused to come down just now. I don't know when I entered the birth canal, and my head was already visible.

Qi Wenpo's words made everyone in the room look happy, and Zhang Dayong kept cheering for Lin Qin.

Maybe it was Qi Wenpo's words that gave Lin Qin hope, or maybe it was the children's cries and Zhang Dayong's words that gave Lin Qin strength. Lin Qin's eyes that had been scattered gradually gathered again, and fighting spirit and hope were rekindled in his eyes. He grabbed Zhang Dayong's hand tightly with one hand, and grabbed the remaining quilt with the other hand and began to exert force.

Seeing that Lin Qin started to have strength again, everyone heaved a big sigh of relief. Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo also hurriedly poured boiling water and helped Lin Qin wipe his sweat. In short, no one was free.

After seeing the baby's head, the speed of delivery increased. However, Lin Qingang had already lost a lot of energy due to pressing the tire, so the birth was still very difficult. Fortunately, the baby was delivered successfully in the end. When the baby was taken out by Mrs. Qi Wen, Lin Qin fainted before he could even take a look at the baby. This almost frightened Zhang Dayong to death.

Qi Wenpo was also shocked. Fortunately, after checking, she found that she was just out of strength, and it was nothing serious as long as she took a good rest.

Bai Xiuniang and Li Mo were very happy when they heard this. They took the child and prepared to help him clean it. Zhang Dayong also prepared to pick up Lin Qin and ask Qi Wenpo to help change the bedding.

As a result, just when Zhang Dayong put his hands on Lin Qin's neck and the crook of his legs to pick him up, he suddenly felt something flowing out of Lin Qin's lower body. A closer look revealed that it was all blood.

"Qi Wenpo, hurry up, look at Brother Qin, he's bleeding a lot." Zhang Dayong shouted loudly, his face turned ferocious because of anxiety.

Qi Wenpo's heart skipped a beat when she heard this. It seemed that the thing she feared most had happened. She quickly examined Lin Qin and then said in a hurry, "He's bleeding profusely. Go to the doctor quickly." In addition to being afraid of dystocia, Qi Wenpo's profession is also

afraid of encountering dystocia. They are even more afraid of heavy bleeding than dystocia. After all, dystocia can be reversed through technology. Even if the legs come out first, it will be fine, but heavy bleeding will not. When Qi Wenpo was just learning to be a Wenpo from her mother, she met a pregnant woman. The birth went very smoothly, but the child suddenly bled heavily after birth and died before the doctor arrived.

"Heavy bleeding..." Everyone present understood how terrible hemorrhage was, and they were all dumbfounded. It was Bai Xiuniang who reacted first, pulled Zhang Dayong and urged, "Why are you still dazed? Hurry up and find a doctor."

Only then did Zhang Dayong react, hurriedly opened the door and rushed out, not even noticing that he bumped into Lin Han and Lin Dazhu.

When Lin Dazhu and Lin Han saw the door open, they thought the baby had finally been born. When they were about to ask, they saw a figure rushing out and knocking them aside.

"Brother Mo, what happened? It was Dayong who went out just now???" Lin Han asked hurriedly when he saw Li Mo coming out with bloody water with an ugly face.

Although Li Mo was worried about Lin Qin, he had to answer Lin Han's question. He stopped and said, "Brother Qin had heavy bleeding just after giving birth to the baby. Granny Wen is now trying to stop the bleeding." "

Heavy bleeding!!!" Lin Han and Lin Dazhu both exclaimed. When he wanted to ask more questions, Li Mo had already bypassed them and went to the kitchen to fetch water.

"Grandpa, uncle, what's wrong with my father? Is my brother born???" Zhang Qiong'an didn't know what happened. He only knew that Lin Han and others' faces were not very good-looking, and he pulled Lin Dazhu's sleeves uneasily. .

Lin Dazhu looked into Zhang Qiong'an's innocent eyes and opened his mouth but couldn't say a word. What should he say? He couldn't open his mouth to say that their father had given birth to a younger brother for them, but he was bleeding heavily and might not survive. Lin Dazhu patted his head in annoyance, then found a corner and squatted down.

Lin Han had fallen down on the chair at this time, looking at the yard with dull eyes. He was bleeding heavily. God, please give me a way to survive.

Zhang Qiong'an couldn't wait for Lin Dazhu's answer for a long time. In addition, Lin Dazhu and Lin Han's expressions were not very good. He became more and more panicked, wondering if something had happened to Lin Qin. He pulled Zhang Jingcheng and wanted to rush into the room, but was taken away. Li Mo came back with hot water and was stopped.

"Little Douzi, be good, you and Little Pinecone are too young to go in." After saying this, Li Mo wanted to go in bypassing the two children.

"Second uncle, I want to go in and see my father." Zhang Qiong'an said aggrievedly.

Li Mo sighed and said, "My father has just given birth to his younger brother and is very weak and has already fallen asleep. You also hope that he can have a good rest, right?" Li Mo had no other choice but to lie and coax the two children. At this time, the room was full of blood and the bedding was dyed red. Where could the two children see it?

"Yes." Although Zhang Qiong'an still wanted to go in, Zhang Dayong once said that they couldn't disturb Lin Qin when he was uncomfortable and needed to rest. They were good children and listened to their father's words.

Lin Qin's bleeding couldn't stop. On the other side, when Li Mo was cleaning up the newborn baby, he found that the baby's body was purple and he hadn't cried since birth. He suddenly panicked.

"Po Qi Wen, why isn't this child crying?" Li Mo said anxiously.

Qi Wenpo was sweating profusely and working with Bai Xiuniang to find a way to stop Lin Qin's bleeding. She didn't care about the child at all. She said without raising her head when she heard this, "Span the child's butt hard and make the child cry." "

Hey. ." Li Mo responded and raised his hand to beckon the child's butt. It was just gentle at first, but as time went by, the child still didn't cry. Li Mo had no choice but to increase the force. After several consecutive slaps, the child's butt suddenly turned red. After a few more slaps, the child finally cried out.

The moment the child cried, Li Mo almost cried with joy. In the past, he only thought the child's cry was very noisy, but now he felt it was so pleasant.

Zhang Dayong has never been so angry as he is today that he can't afford a carriage. If there is a carriage, the speed will be much faster. Zhang Dayong spanked the scalper, who was usually reluctant to spank him, until his butt was so spanked that he finally brought Doctor Tian back as quickly as possible.

Although Doctor Tian already knew from Zhang Dayong that Lin Qin suffered from postpartum hemorrhage, he was still shocked when he saw the blood all over the bed.

Putting down the medicine box, he took out the silver needle and quickly injected Lin Qin to stop the bleeding. As Dr. Tian injected a few needles, the blood that had been flowing out finally began to become smaller. Coupled with Qi Wenpo's help, the bleeding in Lin Qin's lower body finally stopped about a quarter of an hour after the silver needle was inserted.

It is said that men do not shed tears easily but they are not sad yet. When Dr. Tian told Zhang Dayong that Lin Qin's bleeding had stopped, Zhang Dayong squatted on the ground and cried silently.

Seeing Zhang Dayong like this, everyone present felt uncomfortable, and allowed him to vent his inner fears. Bai Xiuniang, Li Mo, and Qi Wenpo worked together to help Lin Qin wipe his body and put on clean clothes, and then put all the clothes on him. The bloody bedding was taken out and burned.

Before taking out the bloody bedding, Bai Xiuniang did not forget to ask Lin Dazhu and Lin Han to cover the eyes of the two children to avoid scaring the two children.

To be honest, not to mention the children, even Lin Dazhu and Lin Han were startled when they saw the blood-soaked bedding, whose original color could not be seen. It must have drained all the blood from their bodies.