I am sorry

Guilt took over him. He didn't knew how to face the girl whome he has been hating since 2 years, for no reason at all. Y/n noticed the uneasiness on his face and held his hands. "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself." She tried to console him.

"Bu-But Y/nahh." She noticed his eyes filling up with tears which soon made their way down to his cheeks. She cupped his face and said to him. "Hey pabo! It's not your fault. If I had been on your place, I would have done the same. Stop crying like a kid."

"Bu-but y/n I treated you so badly. I am sorry. I am really really sorry. I don't deserve your forgiveness. I am so sorry." Tears were running down his cheeks, hot and fierce. He was having a hard time talking and crying at the same time. "Jungkook drink this." She handed a glass of water and took him in her arms.

"I said it's not your fault. I have already forgiven you kookie." He hugged her tightly, his head resting on her chest. "I-I am so sorry. I hated you for no reason. I treated you in such an inhumane way. I promise y/n I will give you what you actually deserve." He pulled out from the hug and held her fragile, soft hands.

"You are such a sweetheart to forgive a jerk like me but I promise y/n I would never let you regret your this decision. I really promise I would give you a really happy life." He again hugged her tightly.

Y/n was feeling safe in his arms. This was the only thing she wanted from him ; his love. She was really happy to see her best friend back to how he used to be.

"The food is all cold now." He chuckeld while breaking the hug. "I will just go and heat this up ok. I will be back in less than a minute." He assured her with his bunny smile and left with the food.

Y/n unknowingly took her phone, dialer Yoongi's number and called him.

On call

Yoongi : Y/n. Are you ok? Jungkook said your health is not good? Tell me-

Y/n : Yoongi she sniffed

Yoongi : Are you crying? Hey what's wrong? Where is Jungkook? Are you n-

Y/n : He is back Yoongi

Yoongi : What ? Who's back?

Y/n : Yoongi each and every misunderstanding is cleared now. My kook, my cutie patootie is back. Chuckeld

Yoongi : Wait what? Are you serious? OMG Y/n! It's such a great news.

Y/n : Yes yoongi it is.

Yoongi : Congrats girl. I am really happy for you.

Y/n : Thanks Yoongi and sorry for disturbing you in the in the middle of the work. I will call you later ok Yoongi

Yoongi : it's no problem and I will be waiting for your call.

Call end

She ended the call, smiling maniacally and wiping those tears of joy. Suddenly Jungkook grabbed her attention.

"Was it Yoongi?" She snapped out of her thoughts and answered, "ah..yeah. It was him." "Trust me he cares about you alot. Ok have this before it again gets cold." He handed over the plate to her.

"Have this fast then we have to go to doctor too. Our family doctor is busy so we have to go outside but don't worry I will keep you warm."

She chocked on her food. *Coughing* "Y/nn" He handed over a glass of water yo her. "Eat slowly. Are you ok?"

"J-Jungkook I don't think I need to go to doc or something *sneezed* I am fit and fine" *sneeze* "I can see how much fit you are. Finish this fast we are going to the doctor."

"There is really no need Jungkook, I seriously don't need do-" He cut her by feeding her a spoonful of whatever he made. "We are going and that's final."

Gosh what do I do now. She cursed at him under her breathe. "Stop cursing me and eat this fast. I know you are scared of doc but it's needed pumpkin" He said while stroking her hair strand which were coming on her face. I am not scared of the Doc Kook. I am scared of getting exposed"

"You are not gonna listen, are you?" He took the plate from her hand and started feeding her. "You are really very stubborn." After sometime the whole plate was finished. "Get ready fast ok I am wai-

Why are you crying? Are you ok? Is it hurting somewhere? Pumpkin comeon say something."

"I don't want to go to doctor."

His look :

__________________

To be continued...