Rose Blue Manor

"Again... Why are we in the middle of the grove in those weird clothes and with plushes?" Siyeon asked as she followed Sua who was leading the way.

"I already told you, It's for my photography project." Sua's tone was a bit annoyed.

"What is the concept. again?" Siyeon asked. Sua had been spending a lot of time working at her project, alone most of the time. So when she came to Siyeon asking for help, the girl didn't questioned. She just wanted to spend more time with her friend, so she accepted. And that was how she ended up following the oldest inside the forest.

"Vintage photography." she said "With horror movies influence. Kind of The Shinning vibes."

"It seems cool." Siyeon said, dodging a branch "But aren't we getting in trouble for leaving the mansion?"

Rose Blue Manor was a huge property. Beyond the mansion, there was still the large grove that led to it. The place wasn't that far from civilization, there was a small town on the edge of an interstate highway.

But living in the mansion still felt like living in another world. It has been many years since Rose Blue Manor, once the home of a noble family, became the Rose Blue Boarding School, an extremely prestigious institution for girls, where rich families sent their daughters so as not to have to worry about their education.

But Rose Blue wasn't just populated by heiresses. As was the case with Minji and some other girls. Rose Blue was also home to girls who had no family or anywhere to go, who were supported by the government or fought for a scholarship at the prestigious school.Rose Blue was heaven on earth.

At least that's what most of the girls who studied and lived there believed.

"The groves are part of the mansion property, it's not exactly like we're leaving school" Sua pointed. "And it's not like we've never sneak out of school before"

"Good point." Siyeon said, her mind traveling to all the times the girl sneak out off school to go to the corner shop or to the underground parking. She also thought abou their sneaking out were temporarylly compromised by her new roommate.

"Okay, here is good." Sua said, stooping and throwing her back pack on the floor, kneeling to take the camera off the bag.

That part of the grove was dark even if it was still day, thanks to the thick leaves of the trees. The spot Sua chose really look dark and terrifying, very appropriate to a horror movie scenario. In Siyeon's perspective, it was even a little cold there, even though it wasn't winter yet and she could still see some rays of sunshine from the distance.

Siyeon looked at her own clothes as she watched Sua while she searched for something on her backpack after positioning the old camera and the tripod. Both girls were wearing white dresses that looked like old gowns, they really looked like the came out of an old horror movie. Sua smiled to the plush rabbit she carried all the way through the woods. Sua gave her that same plush on her first year at the boarding school, when she was to afraid to share a room with someone she wasn't familiar yet, to make her feel comfortable and safe. That was what Sua was for Siyeon on her first days on that place, safety and comfort.

"Okay." Sua said, getting up with a sly smile. "Let's start."

Siyeon looked at her friend with curiosity, being pulled from her thoughts.

"You just need to do everything I say." 

***

Yoohyeon was stressed. She hadn't been sleeping enough, having a lot of weird nightmares that kept her up all night. Sua's behavior wasn't helping at all. She had been act really weird, sneaking out of the room late night and spending a lot of time on the photography club room. Yoohyeon had been feeling weirdly alone in her room, what made her uncomfortable so she couldn't sleep, when Sua was around, she managed to fall asleep, but not for long since the nightmares soon appear.