one

9pm — hana's apartment

hana and yushi are sitting on the couch deciding what to watch.

hana's head is resting on yushi's chest as he flips through the shows on disney+ asking her which one she wants to watch.

"i don't want to watch anything, i just wanna cuddle with you." hana says as she hugs his waist and keeps her head on his chest.

yushi blushes and turns off the tv, pulling her to a more comfortable position so he can be able to hug her as well. hana is laying sideways on his lap, snuggled into his shoulder while hugging his other shoulder and he had his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. as if the position they are in right now isn't close enough.

hana closes her eyes and enjoys his warmth.

nct wish and hana's group, candie, are very great friends, so it's natural to always visit each other's dorms.

they're enjoying their silence when nct wish and candie all came back from their trip to mcdonalds, yushi and hana wanted to stay home while the rest went to go get food.

the position they're in right now wasn't rare to see. they all knew they were best friends, more even.. if they stopped denying it.

hana got up from her position that kept both her and yushi warm. he whined when she got up and grabbed her hand, sitting her back down. she chuckled at him.

she leaned in to whisper to him, "come on, let's eat then we can cuddle later." she said. her breath running down his neck, causing him to shiver. "okay." yushi whispered back.

skip forward —

everyone finished their meal and they were sitting together in the living room. yushi decided this wasn't a quiet enough place to cuddle so he grabbed hana's hand and walked into her bedroom.

they both could hear the ooo's from the group in the living room but they didn't care. they just needed each other's warmth. something 'just friends' don't do. but whatever.

they returned to their comfortable position, eventually sleeping in each other's arms.