two

8am — hana's bedroom

there is something that nobody knows about yushi and hana, that might surprise you.

everyone knows they cuddle together, they sleep in the same bed, in each other's arms, yet they deny that they're dating. if anyone finds out what they do when they wake up, how hard is it to deny it now?

they often wake up really close to each other's faces. they lean into each other, and kiss. make out even. the problem is, yushi and hana know this is what couples do, but yet they deny that they're dating, even to each other.

they know the feelings are there, but they refuse to admit it, even to themselves.

this morning, they're comfortably laying in each other's arms, they both wake up at the same time.

their faces are dangerously close, they get closer until eventually, their lips connect.

usually it's just one peck on the lip then they forget it ever happened. today's different.

they craved each other, that kiss that was supposed to be a small peck eventually became a heated make out session.

yushi laid against the headboard and grabbed hana's thigh, making her straddle him as they continued making out.

hana tilted her head to deepen the kiss and she desperately grabbed his shoulders.

i know you're thinking, this is only the second chapter! well, they've been doing this before the first chapter was even released. their kisses, their cuddles, their back hugs, their make out sessions. it happens often, but they deny their love for each other.

...

15 minutes.

15 minutes was how long they made out.

as hana pulled away from yushi's face, she swears he was so beautiful. eyes looking into her own, his puffy lips, his panting, he just looked gorgeous.

yushi could say the same to her. her eyes are glowing, her lips are also puffy and her hair is a mess from him pulling it. in a friendly way, of course.

hana got up from his lap and walked to her bathroom, fixing her hair that yushi ruined and straightening her clothes before walking out of the bathroom. yushi was no longer there.

this usually happened. they would often make out and he would disappear. and when they see each other again, it's like nothing happened.