five

9pm — yushi's bedroom

hana was looking through yushi's closet.

she wanted to spend the night but her outfit was a bit uncomfy so she borrowed sweatpants and a shirt from yushi.

she didn't really mind getting changed in front of yushi.

hana took off her shirt to reveal her bra and the moles on her stomach. yushi noticed them.

she slipped on yushi's shirt and began taking off her jeans.

yushi blushed a little at the sight.

she wore his sweatpants and crawled into bed with him.

they held each other in their arms.

"yushi?"

"yeah?"

"do you think you'd ever be attracted to me?"

yushi didn't answer.

he knew the answer was yes, but he suddenly went mute.

"hm?" hana said to get back his attention.

"well, yeah."

"really?"

"mhm."

"where do you go after our morning sessions?"

that's when yushi went really quiet.

after those sessions, he gets really shy and flustered so he leaves.

"i.. i just didn't want to bother you."

"you don't bother me."

...

a while after that conversation, hana was in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water.

she felt yushi's presence behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled his face in her neck.

they stayed like that for a while until hana took his arms and spinned around, hugging him.

she pulled away from the hug, looking up at yushi since he was a bit taller than her.

yushi's face kept getting closer and closer until he connected their lips.

yushi pushed hana against the counter of the kitchen and started making out with her.

hana moaned into the kiss and felt yushi picking her up and placing her on the counter, where he began attacking her neck.

he started kissing and sucking on her neck.

he suddenly stopped, looking into hana's eyes.

"i'm so sorry" yushi said and he left the kitchen and went to his room