Hyper & Warm with a gentle Heart, Cure Eclipse!

(THIS IS NOT THE REAL LIFE VERSION! THANK YOU VERY MUCH also the intro song is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGKpJeMRdaY)

DogDay felt the warmth of the early morning sun on his face as he stepped outside of his house. With a happy expression on his face, he hopped down the path towards CatNap's house, his eyes shifting as he took in the beauty of the surrounding nature. He couldn't contain his excitement as he approached the door and knocked eagerly, his tail wagging vigorously.

Catnap, who had just woken up, opened the door with a sleepy expression on his face. However, his face immediately lit up as he saw DogDay and hugged him tightly. DogDay's joy was palpable, and his heart was filled with warmth as he hugged his best friend.

"DogDay!" Catnap said, slightly startled by the sudden hug.

"Heh...Sorry..." DogDay responded, his ears flopping down.

"It's alright," Catnap said softly, patting his friend's head.

After a moment, DogDay let go of Catnap and exclaimed, "Come on, the others are waiting for us!" Taking Catnap's hand, DogDay led the way as they started walking towards their destination. Catnap followed along, a calm smile on his face, enjoying the beauty of the morning and the warmth of his friend's company.

(Opening: Miracles! Smiling GO! Precure)

Bubba tapped his feet impatiently while Dogday's face turned red with embarrassment. "It is not necessary to drag him," Bubba said firmly, trying to keep his cool. DogDay let out a whine and frowned, not realizing he was forgetting something important.

Meanwhile, Catnap was dozing off again...under the cool shade of a tree, Hoppy and Kickin were busy playing soccer, and Bobby and Picky were nowhere to be found as they had headed into town, Crafty was painting silently.

Dogday's eyes shifted as he tried to hide a silent laugh, amused by Catnap's perpetual laziness. Bubba then sighed and asked, "Say, um, where's the picnic basket?" Dogday's eyes widened as he realized his mistake. He gave an awkward smile and replied,

"I forgot it...heh." Bubba couldn't believe it and face-palmed himself, muttering, 'You had one job...' Dogday immediately ran back to retrieve the picnic basket, hoping to make it up to Bubba and enjoy the rest of the day with his friends.

🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙🌈✮⋆˙🌈✮⋆˙

"...Mell!" As the pixels were being taken away, ????? hopped back, his eyes shifting as he flew through the land. The Jewel of Negative bubble had caged around the other pixels, trapping them and sucking the colour out of them. ??? heart dropped as orange-mango tears streamed down their face. Along with their seven friends, They flew and flew, but they were all terrified.

"Yume! We have to hurry okay!" ??? said to Yume, their eyes shifting towards her as she nodded in agreement. However, just as they were about to leave, a dark ball of energy hit the 8 of them, causing them to crash and fall off the edge. "GUYS!" The pixels fell like shooting stars as they split up, going to different parts of the earth. They were now all separated and alone, which only added to their fear and confusion.

🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙ 🌈✮⋆˙🌈✮⋆˙🌈✮⋆˙

Catnap, had finally awoken from his slumber, feeling groggy and disoriented. He forced himself to get up and stretch his muscles, trying to shake off the remnants of his deep sleep. Dog Day had just come back with a basket of treats and was happily setting it down on the patterned carpet.