PART. ...13

Next day too, everyone was sitting on the ground after having breakfast and then Bigg Boss is announced.

Bb,...  Hello mere is ghar ke vasiyo.

All ,,   hello bigg Boss.

Bb,,    agar breakfast krke aaram ho gya ho to ration  jitne ki parkriya shuru kare.

All,,     ji bigg Boss.

The task was to nominate a friend and get ration for the whole week.

Bigg Boss gives them time to think and after some time the task will start.Sumbul was not giving any attention to Shalin, so Shalin was angry at her and now he wanted to take revenge from Sumbul. Tina took him to her side.

And now Shalin and Tina were arguing, both were thinking of nominating each other but both were not agreeing with each other.

After some time the task starts. Everyone was standing in pairs.

Nimrit and shiv

Sajid and abdu

Mc stan and Gori.

This was their group, these six were together from the first day and their friendship was also very good.

Manya and SOUNDRYA

Archana and goutam

She also became Charo's best friend.

Tina and Shalin who had similar thinking. I.e. judging other people.  Both became friends.

Ankit ,  Sumbul and Priyanka

Then three bond was unique and special.Priyanka and Ankit are real lovers and their relationship with Sumbul became that of sister and brother, the friendship of these three became very deep.

So everyone nominates each other. And take ration.Nimrit nominates Shiva. Sajid ji nominates Abdu and mc stan nominated Gori nagori.

Sondarya nominates Manya and Archana nominates Gautam and Tina nominates Shaleen.
Priyanka nominates Ankit and Sumbul remains safe. Due to which Tina gets very jealous. And she instigates Shalin against her.

In this one week, the bond between Proyankit and Sumbul had become very deep. But Sumbul miss, her family, her sister, her brother-in-law and special one, her love.

And she also wanted to meet her brother with whom she lived 24/7 hours but both of them had not yet known each other.Sumbul was sitting alone by the pool side when Ankit goes near her.

Anki,..      kya hua aise said kyu hai.

Sum,..   kush nhi anki Bhai family ko bahut yaad aa rahi hai.

Missing her brother, Sumbul also calls Ankit by his short name like she used to call her bro as Anki.

Ankit also got a little shocked after hearing the short name and went away because Sumbul said it exactly the same way as his babydoll used to say.

( Both of them don't know that these two are real bro sis.😂😂)

Due to Ankit's sudden departure, Sumbul also thinking
Isse kya ho gya. Aise kyu challa gya.     .... Sumbul said in mind.

Then Priyanka is also near Sum.

Pri,.. nhi actually vo bhi apni family ko Miss kar raha tha. Or tujhe sad dekh kar vo bhi sad ho gya.

Sum,..     oh. Ok.

Then Priyanka goes to Ankit.

Pri,..    kya hua Ankit tu aise kyu aa gya wahan se.

Anki,..      yrr Sumbul ne mujhe anki bola bilkul babydoll ki tarah.

Pri..     uski family main bhi to koi hoga anki  to usne tumhe bhi short main anki bol Diya hoga.

Anki,..    hmmmm right.
But I also want to meet my babydoll, I want to see her. Raavi never introduced me to her, but looking at Sumbul I feel as if I have met my babydoll. Well, when this Bigg Boss ends, I will first go to meet my babydoll. And I will also introduce Sumbul to my babydoll.

And at home, Raavi smiles and becomes a little emotional after watching this episode.

Raavi,....     Just a few days and then you both will know each other.

And just like that, their day ends and after having dinner, both of them go to sleep missing their family.

***___***___***___***___***___***
I hope you all like this part