CONNECTION WEEK

Hi guys, this part is for a friend of mine who wanted it for a long time but I did not have time, so today I wrote this part for her, hope she likes it.

So like my story has ended but I did not put connection week in it so this part is on connection week, ok.

___________________________

In Bigg Boss, everyone had some connection from their home. Arjun had come from Sumaan Priyankit's house and established their connection because he was his brother. And as always Tina gets jealous after seeing them. And she taunts that see whether only Arjun established their connection and there was no one else in their house.

Everyone was listening to Tina's talk and Arjun was no less, as soon as he arrived he also started playing Tina's band.

Arjun. Kind your information. Main unka Bhai hu so main aaya connection ban kar. Ye hui hamari family ki baat tum kyu jal bhun kar svah ho rahi ho. Or kitni baar tumhe har baat samjane hogi. Kabhi to koi baat apne dimaag main rakha kro.

Yrr tumse jyada samajdaar to hamaare khan ka shehzada hai hamara shivansh.

Everyone in the rest of the house started laughing loudly when Arjun compared Tina to a three year old child.

Ankit. Hahahaha. Bilkul sahi kaha bhai.

Tina. Ab ye shivansh kon hai.

Sum. Mere three year ke nephew se.

All laughing loudly.

Abdu. Oh my god. Tina bache se bhi na samaj hai.

Sai. Oh no Arjun Bhai aapne to aate hi Tommy main pair shuru kar diya.

Then everyone got busy in their work and kept laughing the whole day thinking about Tina's band ringing.

Then it was evening and today Fahmaan was going to propose to Sumbul, he wanted to do it in front of everyone and with their permission but he could not wait.

Fahmaan thought that today with the permission of Arjun and Ankit, I will propose to Sumbul. Then when I get finalised then I will propose in front of the whole family.

He was stressed because of Tina's words and taunts and now he wanted to tell everyone that Sumbul was only his.

In the evening everyone was free and sitting in the garden area except Fahmaan who had gone inside giving the excuse of washroom.  After some time Fahmaan comes with rose flowers in his hands along with Sambul, everyone was looking at him with amazement.

Priyanka to sum.        Kya baat hai kahin propose to nhi karne wala.       ...she whispered in her ear.

Sumbul blushing hard.

Fahmaan goes near them and gives his hand to Sambul. Her eyes widened and she was wondering what this man was going to do.

Sumbul held his hand and stood up. Fahmaan took her to the centre of the garden and made himself sit on the one knee.

Sumbul's eyes widened suddenly and she was blushing a lot.

Then Fahmaan extended the flower towards her and  looked towards Ankit and Arjun and said.

Kya main bol sakta hu apne Dil ki baat.

Arjun and Ankit looked at each other and said yes.

Fahmaan took deep breath and said.

Will you become my life and life partner? Will you complete my incomplete life? 

Sumbul took the flowers from his hand and said yes. She grabbed him by his shoulders, and stand him and hugged him tightly.

I love you Fahmaan.     She said.

I love you toooo meri jaan.       He said.

Then they separate and Fahmaan kisses the forehead of Sambul and all the people in the house enjoy and don't hooting and clapping.

THE END

***___***___💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓