PART. ...3

Everyone had come to the party but the third famous couple could not come because Ankit was busy in his business and Priyanka had gone to her home in Chandigarh.Sumbul and Ankit had not met yet because Ankit lives in Canada, they only talk on the phone. Both of them had not even seen each other till date and both wanted to see each other in a special way.

So the party starts. There was no one in the party who was going to leave without teasing Sumaan. THey was keeping an eye on each and every movement of both of them so that they could make them both tease.

Fahmaan's hand was still on Sum's waist.

Aree majnu ab to hath hatta do. Vo tumhari hai. Hame pta hai. Koi nhi le jayega usse. .....Arjun said teasingly. And started his teasing work.

Both of them blush and start smiling.

What yrrr Arjun. You are not understanding.
Apni hott bandi ko vo kaise chod sakta hai. ......Shiva said winking at Arjun and pointing towards them.

They both blush even more. And Sumbul gets shy and starts running away from there.

Bas kro tum dono. Aate hi mere love birds ko preshan krna shuru kar diya. ...Raavi said, holding Sumbul's hand and stopping her.

Then Arjun's wife Neha speaks.

Are koi dance wance kro kya rukhi sukhi party hai jaan dalo isme. .....Neha said.

Aise kaise yrr game khelte hai. Or sabko jodiyan bnakar naam likh kar parchi bnate hai or Jo koi parchi nikalega jiska naam hoga vo dance krega ok. .... Arjun said.

Everyone agrees with Arjun.So the names of all the couples present there are written down and put in a bowl.And everyone comes one by one and gives their performance with their partner.

First Shivi danced then Arjun and Neha themselves. Then everyone did it and last it was Sumaan's turn.

He didn't even have to see his slip. Fahmaan went to Sumbul and held her hand and took her to the dance area. all the lights were off Sumbul and Fahmaan were standing on the stage. Sumbul was standing in front and Fahmaan was behind her.

Then light falls on both of them and their favorite song starts playing. And both of them start doing their dance steps.

First line is

TUJKO BANA LU MAIN APNA KHUDA OR SAJDE TERE KAR SAKU

Fahmaan turns Sumbul towards him and traces his finger from her arm to her cheek.

Then he places his hand on her waist and Sumbul on her shoulder and both make movements to the sound of music.

At the end of the song, both of them get lost in each other's eyes just like Aryan and Imlie got lost.

The song was over and the hall was echoing with everyone's clapping but neither of them could hear it.

Arylie urf sumaan cut ho gya hai. .......Rajshree ji said.

SHe went to them and said because she had called them earlier but neither of them could hear her. Everyone was smiling looking at them both Everyone was able to see their love clearly.

Then both come to their senses

Kya hua. ...... Fahmaan said.

What happened. Ask what didn't happen. ...Sundar said teasingly to him.

Then Fahmaan looks at everyone, sees the smile on everyone's face and realizes what has happened and what both of them have done.

Beta ab to baat bahut aage bad gyi hai. Maan jao dono ki pyar krte ho. Dono Bhai ek sath apni apni dulhan le aayenge. .....Shiva said while placing his hand on Fahmaan's shoulder.

Manna kya hai ab. Mai to kehta hu abhi hi qabool hai qubool hai qubool hai krwa dete hai dono ka. ........Arjun said.

Both of them started blushing a lot and their cheeks became red like tomatoes.

Stop it, how much will you tease my children? ....Raavi said.

Then everyone starts getting photoshoot done for the best memories. And Naughty idia comes to Dhara's mind.

Dhara tells Raavi why not get a hot photoshoot done for Sumaan. Today both of them are wreaking havoc in black and they have already done on stage so, why not add some more fire.

Raavi was also no less, she agreed and asked Shiva to arrange photoshoot for both of them.

Raavi didn't tell them it was a surprise for them. Or this photo shoot when the party is over.

Everyone got very tired after having so much fun and dancing at the party.

Then everyone enjoys dinner and leaves after saying goodbye.

Then the party ended and everyone went to their rooms. Ravi and Sum were going to stay at Khan Mansion for the night today. Fahmaan or Sumbul is in a room in the Fahmaan room where Raavi has locked the door from the outside so that both of them cannot change their clothes or she prepare the photoshoot.

They don't even know that both of them are locked. Raavi decorates the entire swimming pool for their hot photoshoot. After everything is done she goes to get them.
Shiva was also ready with the camera

When Raavi goes, both of them were sitting waiting for her.And both of them start looking at her strangely.

Kya hua tum dono aise kyu dekh rahe ho mujhe. ...raavi asked.

Pehle aap btayiye ki kya khichadi pkayi hai aapne. Ham dono ko lock krke. ...Both speak together.

Raavi starts smiling and tells them that she wants to get a hot photoshoot done for both of them in water.

Both speak together again.

Now that you have worked so hard, we will do a photoshoot for you.

Then all three hug and go down.

And Shiva takes very hot and cute pictures of both of them. world best couple❣️

 world best couple❣️

*****____****____****____****____****__

I hope you all like this. Plz do vote and comments guys.