surprise

________

_____

—___

imani woke up to loud noise. too loud. she sat up in your bed, very confused on what the fuck it was. it stopped for a bit but got louder the next time which made you get up fully and check out what was going on.

she opened your door and walked to the kitchen to see walker and brady trying to... cook? "brady, check on the bacon! it smells like it's burning." walker told brady, he ran towards the oven and opened it to see the bacon almost burnt.

"it's not burnt, almost did though. did you flip the pancakes?" brady asked as he set the tray of bacon on the counter. walker nodded, putting the freshly done pancakes onto a plate.

"okay, all we need is-" "oh, hi Imani!" walker spoke sweetly as he waved. she smiled back, or at least tried to. it was still 7 in the morning.

"it smells.. good. surprisingly." she told them and walked out of her room. they rolled their eyes at her, offended that she try to come for their cooking skills.

"could you go wake up leah and xoch?" brady asked as he started getting plates out. she nodded and headed towards the girls room's.

"leah?" imani spoke and knocked softly, she was already stirring when she walked in. "is that bacon?" she asked, still half asleep. you laughed, "yes it's bacon."

she started to get and slipped her bunny slippers on. "i'm gonna go wake up xoch, go ahead to the kitchen." leah nodded and walked out the room.

imani went to wake up xoch to see she was already awake with a face mask on. she smiled at her and followed her out the room, typical xoch behavior.

IMANIRIVERS HAS POSTED

•>

imanirivers they ate up, thank you guys :))!! tagged @bradynoon @walkerscob @leahsavaj @xochitlg

tagged @bradynoon @walkerscob @leahsavaj @xochitlg

liked by bradynoon, walkedscob, annakaf, sophiawoodward, and 11,234 others