best day

Today will be the day that Imani will finally meet annaka and everyone else. She was right now pacing back and forth in the living room while her friends just watched her, confused.

"why are you freaking out so much, mani?" walker asked. imani looked at the boy with wide eyes. "uh because i'm about to be meeting the love of my life for the first time question mark.. YOU WOULD BE TOO IF IT WAS YOU." Imani told him as she went back to pacing.

"i'm sure it's not that bad, just be yourself." brody spoke as he started playing with xochitl rings she had on her fingers. "yea, I mean she obviously likes you for you. you guys face time all the time right?" xoch asked.

Imani nodded her head, "yea but now it's different." she spoke as she sat on the living room table. "am I overreacting?" she asked. leah shook her head, "yea.. just a bit, love. but its okay, I know annaka has good intentions." she answered. imani smiled a bit, that calming her down.

"you're right." she then jumped up, startling her friends. "I have to find an outfit and- and do my hair! and my ma-" "they're about to pull up." Brody said as he looked at his phone. imani screamed and ran to her room. "one of you open the door!"

-

imani was in her room, fixing up her hair. she heard commotion in the living room and her heart started beating even faster. she heard annaka's voice, it was so sweet and soft. it made her fall for the girl even more. you had on army fatigue shorts with a black top and brown ugg disquettes.

"where is she actually?" imani could hear, she think, sophia ask. "in her room, she should be coming out now. IMANI!" leah yelled, chuckling. Imani took one last look in her mirror and walked to her door.

"coming!" she opened the door, she could see everyone's eyes on her. "Hi, everyone." She waved, she noticed annaka. she had on black low rise jeans with a gray tank top and vans. her hair was down, she had on a bit of make up, maybe only mascara and some lip gloss but she still looked so beautiful to imani. She also noticed the rings on her fingers and oh my Lord did her knees almost buckle.

"HI IMANI!! It's so nice to finally meet you!" sophia screeched as she came to hug her. Imani smiled and hugged her back. she could tell Sophia was definitely the out going person of the group. They pulled away the next person she was hugging was Eva then aubin,  catherine, wolfgang and then bruno. when she was done hugging them, they all went to sit down to talk to leah, walker, xoch and brody.

(basically giving the two gays alone time :)

She hugged annaka last, they both smiling at each other. "it's nice to finally meet you, pretty." annaka whispered in her ear. Imani heart quickened, her arms over annaka's shoulders tightening just a bit. "you too, angel. you're prettier in person." Imani spoke as they sadly pulled away.

Annaka blushed and stared at the girl. "thank you, so are you. I was so nervous before coming here." Annaka admitted as they both sat down at the kitchen island, facing each other.

"me too, oh my gosh. You can ask them, I was dead ass pacing back and forth." imani told her with a laugh, annaka joining in. "Well, here we are. Nice place you got." Annaka complemented as she looked around. Imani nodded, "thank you. it took a while to find something with 5 bedrooms plus a pool but we got it." Imani then remembered her mom told her to send her a photo of her and annaka when they met up.

"hey, my mom wanted me to send a picture of us to her so she knows I met you." Imani told her, slightly embarrassed. Annaka chuckled, she could tell imani was nervous. "it's fine, come on." Imani got her phone out and the two got close. Annaka put her arm around Imani, bringing her close. the two posed and Imani sent the picture to her mom. "that's cute, send it to me too." Annaka spoke as she looked at the picture.
Imani nodded, her looking at the girl before sending the picture.

mother💞👩🏾‍🍼

imani🙋🏾‍♀️☺️🤬
sent 1 attachment

imani🙋🏾‍♀️☺️🤬sent 1 attachment

we met mama!!

mother💞👩🏾‍🍼
AW so cute

send me more pictures when you get a chance
imani🙋🏾‍♀️☺️🤬 loved this message

Imani giggled at her mom, her attention going back to annaka. "this is really exciting. We plan to do a lot of things with you all." Imani spoke as annaka stared at the girl. "that sounds like fun." she spoke, mesmerized by imani's beauty.

"imani?" aubin called out, her attention going towards the younger girl. "what's up?" she asked, a smile still on her face. "where did you want us to put our bags?" she asked as she lifted up her back pack she had. "oh uh... you can put it in that closet right there. if you need it or anything just grab it." Imani told her as she pointed to the door that was by the kitchen.
aubin nodded and everyone put their bags in there.

"so, did you guys wanna do something today?" Imani asked as her and annaka held pinkies. "it's all up to you." Bruno spoke with a grin. imani thought about it.. what should they do? Imani checked the time to see it was 2:30 in the afternoon.

"We can have a movie night?" Leah suggested. Everyone agreed, Imani was gonna pick the movies later. "yes, but now let's figure out this sleeping situation." Imani spoke with a soft chuckle.

"uh, Wolfgang can bunk with me." Brody spoke, "yea and i'll take my boy Bruno." Walker added as they both dapped each other up.

"I'll take Aubin and Catherine." Leah said, aubin and catherine smiling at the chocolate girl. "Yup, and i'll take sophia and eva." Xoch spoke excitedly. 

Imani looked towards annaka, "you wanna sleep with me?" she asked. she then realized how wrong that sounded, "I mean like roommate wise, obviously." she quickly added. Annaka laughed, "I know what you meant. and yes, I would love to." imani smiled and clapped her hands, "well then, it's settled. you guys wanna go out for lunch?" Imani asked, she just wanted to get out the house.

"yes, I am starving. I didn't eat anything all day." Sophia spoke as she stood up, grabbing her purse. "you guys know this place more than us so any recommendations?" xochitl asked. Annaka thought about it for a second, she remembered seeing a nice little restaurant on the way over there.

"I think there's this place called Frontier restaurant? We can try there." Annaka announced, moving her hair out of her face. Anything she does is just so attractive to Imani. Imani was staring at the girl the whole time she talked.

"Sure but uh.. who driving?" Eva asked as she smirked at everyone. "Me!" Imani exclaimed as she jumped up with excitement. "with what car, mani?" Walker asked with a confused look. Imani giggled, "with the one I just ordered. Come on, let's go." Annaka just chuckled at the girl, "unbelievable." she whispered to herself.

author ::

hey guysss
they met, yayyy

let's see how this goesssd