Chapter 5: Meeting Devyn

My POV:

I go back into the bedroom, after I was done changing. And climb into bed with Corey. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his chest. I slowly start to fall asleep, so does Corey. We fell asleep while the movie playing. About 3 hours later, Kat knocks on my door and she opens the door.

She sees us sleeping and she leaves the room.

Kat's POV:

About 3 hours later, I go to check on Yn and find them sleeping. So, I go back to Sam's room.

Sam: Both?

Kat: Corey and Yn.

We talk for awhile. It has been a few days later. Devyn is set to come home soon. I am talking with Yn and making sure she is okay that Devyn is coming home today.

Back to my POV:

I am just chatting with Sam and Kat, talking about things. Devyn, "Corey's ex-girlfriend" is coming home today. Just as I was about to say something to Sam and Kat. Colby, Corey, Jake, and Tara comes into the room.

Tara: Devyn texted me, saying she's going to be here soon.

Kat: Okay. Ready to meet Devyn?

Yn: Yup.

It has been a few hours later. Devyn comes home.

Tara's POV:

I walk into the room with the guys. And my phone goes off.

The Message:

Devyn: Hey. I'm on my way home.

Tara: Sweet. We have a new roommate.

Devyn: We do?

Tara: Yes, we do. Kat's sister. Her name is Yn.

Devyn: Cool. Can't wait to meet her. I'm pulling into the driveway now. See you soon.

Tara: See you soon.

I put my phone away. And let everyone know that Devyn is coming home.

Back to my POV:

It has been a few hours since Tara told us she is coming home. I hear the front door open, I am sitting in the one of the living areas on the couch with Corey and the others.

She comes into the living room.

Devyn: Hey everyone.

Corey, Kat, Sam, Colby, Jake & Tara: Hey Devyn.

I see Devyn looking over at me, "Who is this?" She asked everyone. I look at her and say, "I'm Yn Stuart. Kat's sister?"

Devyn: I'm Devyn. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the house.

Corey: Can I talk to you and Yn for a minute?

Devyn & Yn: Sure.

Devyn & Yn: Sure.

Corey asked us to have a chat with just Devyn, Corey and myself. So, we go into another room to talk.

Devyn: What did you need to talk about?

Corey: Before anyone else tells you. I'm dating Yn. We been dating for awhile.

Devyn: I know this. Corey, we live in the same room. I know you stay up talking and video chatting with her.

Corey: That's relief.

Devyn: About that? Do you want to switch rooms with me, Yn?

Yn: If you want to?

Devyn: Yes, I want to. Until I can find my own place.

Yn: That's fine with me.

Devyn: Great. Let's see if the girls will help us move stuff around.

Yn: Let's go.

We walk back to where everyone is. We talk for awhile about things. Myself and Devyn talk about things. Then we let everyone know that we will be moving rooms.