Chapter 19: Debating On To Talk to Devyn and Corey

My POV:

Kat: Cool. Want to have a pool party?

Yn: Sure. It will take me about an hour to edit the video and post it. So, I will come down later.

Kat: Sounds good. We will leave you alone.

Yn: Thanks girl.

I watch Sam and Kat leave our room. But Colby stays inside the room, since it is his room.

Colby's POV:

I am laying down on my bed, watching Yn editing her video that she filmed today. I decide to get up and go up behind her and she notices that I am behind her, as she leans her head back, "Yes Colbs?" I do not say anything, but I kiss her and she kisses me back. I pull away after a few minutes, she looks at me. "You are such an tease, you know that." I smile and I nod my head.

Colby: I'll be downstairs. Text me if you need anything.

Yn: Will do. Thanks.

I leave the room and heads downstairs to where Sam and Kat are hanging out.

Back to my POV:

I am editing my video, when Colbs comes up behind me and starts to kiss me. And we make out for awhile. Until he pulls away after awhile and I look at him and say, "You are such an tease, you know that." He just smiles and nods his head. I just shake my head.

He tells me that he is going downstairs and if I need anything, just text him. I agree and he leaves the room. Now it is just me. I am trying to edit my video, when my phone goes off and it is Corey.

The Text Message:

Corey: Yn, can we talk please? I need to explain what happen between Devyn and I. I'm sorry for everything I did.

Yn: Hi Corey. I guess so. I want to talk to you only. No Devyn.

Corey: Of course. We are not together.

Yn: I'll let you know when we can talk.

Corey: Okay. Talk to you later.

I start to put my phone away and it goes off again. This time it is Devyn.

The Text Message:

Devyn: Yn, it's Devyn. Can we talk?

Yn: Why? You kissed my boyfriend!

Devyn: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed him. I wanted to see if my feelings were real.

Yn: And what did you find out? Do you still like like Corey?

Devyn: I like him as an friend only.

Yn: Okay.

I put my phone away again. At this point, I am so mad now. "I can't believe this. But I can't talk to them right now. I'm still upset.

Devyn's POV:

I sent Yn an text message, because I saw Corey send her one. I told her I am over Corey, but that is an lie. We are together, but we cannot let anyone find out about it.

Corey's POV:

I look over at Devyn. "Did you send her an text message too?" She nods her head, yes. I lean over and whisper in her ear, "Don't let anyone find out about us yet. " She smiles and nods her head. "I won't."

Back to my POV:

About an hour later, I finally finished editing my video and I hit post. After so many distractions that I got. I get up from my chair and leave my laptop open while the video is posting and I go over to the closet, I share with Colby. I grab my swimsuit and changes into it.

Yn's Swimsuit:

I go downstairs to see everyone

I go downstairs to see everyone. But I see Corey, but right now I do not want to talk to him right now. But he comes up to me.

Corey: Hey Yn.

Yn: Hi Corey.

Corey: Can we talk somewhere?

Yn: I already know everything. Devyn told me.

Corey: Really?

Yn: Yes really.

Corey: Can we work things out?

Yn: I need time Corey. Please give me time.

Corey: I will give you time.

Yn: Thank you. I'm going to go find Kat.

Corey: Okay. I like your swimsuit by the way.

Yn: Thanks. You should know the swimsuit. Because you bought it for me, an year ago.

Corey: Oh yeah.

Yn: Yep. Talk to you later.

Corey: Later.

I walk outside and find Sam and Kat out by the pool. Kat comes up to me.

Kat: Hey girl. You okay?

Yn: Guess so. Just talk to Corey.