Chapter 12: Going to Yn's Friend's House

My POV:

Kat comes and finds me outside, crying so hard. I tell her what happen. We walk back to my room, we see Devyn and Corey, sitting on the bed.

Corey: We didn't know Yn was in the room and we were kissing.

Yn: Bullshit. You were kissing while I told you a few hours ago, that I was editing an video for my YouTube channel.

Corey: I'm sorry, Yn.

Devyn: We never meant to hurt you.

I gave Corey and Devyn an look of disgust. I grab an bag and pack some clothes into it. I grab my laptop and the charger cords. I let Kat know that I am going to stay at my friends' house for a few days. She nods her head in agreement.

We leave the room. Head downstairs to where the guys are. I am still crying hard at this point. Kat hugs me and I hug her back.

After a few minutes, I texted my friends and have them come get me for a few days.

Sam & Colby: Everything okay?

Yn: No, not really. I caught Corey and Devyn kissing.

Colby: I'm sorry, Yn.

Yn: It's okay, Colbs. I'm going to stay at my friends' house.

Sam: Have fun.

At this point, my friends come pulling into the driveway to get me.

Yn: That's them.

Sam & Colby: Bye Yn. Have fun.

Yn: Bye.

I see my friend rolled down his window.

Kian & JC: Hey Yn. Ready?

Yn: Ready. Get me out of here.

Sam & Colby: Keep her safe guys.

Kian & JC: We will.

Kian & JC: We will.

I get into the car and we drive to their apartment.

I grab my bag and go inside with Kian and JC. We all sit down on the couch. JC looks at me.

JC: So, tell us what happen.

I take a deep breath and start to talk about what happen a few hours ago.

Yn: Well, I was editing an video for my YouTube channel and I wasn't paying attention to anything around me, because I had my airpods in. Corey and Devyn came into the room, kissing on each other and they knock something over. That's when I caught them kissing. I told Corey I had to leave for a few days.

Kian: I'm sorry bestie.

Yn: It's okay.

Kian: We are going to go film an video. Will you be okay?

Yn: Yes, I'm going to finish my YouTube video. Go have fun.

Kian & JC: Call us if you need anything. We will come back as soon as possible.

I watch Kian and JC leave the apartment. I take out my laptop, and start on my video for my channel.