No where to be found part 2

Camilia POV

When i was done cursing out mail man i was searching for for China.

" CHINA " i yelled running done the street . Omg my heart started beating a million miles . " CHINA RACHEL PEREZ WHERE.ARE YOU " i yelled twice . I ran to Lil Kenni house and knocked on the door . " Hey girl China just came over here " she said " I know is she still over here " i said " No i thought you were with her " she said " Ok thanks " i said . And walked to my house to call the police . " What is your Emergency " the lady said " Hi I can't find my daughter " i said " Name " she said " Camilia Johnson " i said " Daughters full and " she said " China Rachel Johnson " i said " Address " she said " Woodland Road 8595 zip is 3126 " i said " Ok someone will arive as soon as possible " she said " Thank you ma'am bye " i said . I called the Fox Channel 3 news to report this . " Hi I would like if you could report this my daughter China Johnson has been lost " i said " Ok give me full name , parents , race , what she was last seen in , hair color , texture of hair , color eyes , and picture and number " he said " China Rachel Johnson , Camilia Johnson and Jacob Perez , White , black , mexican and indian ,she was seen in long pink pajama pants white a white t shirt and pink house shoes ,brown curly hair , brown eyes, " i said " Thank you and i need the address " he said " Woodland Road 8595 zip is 3126 " i said " Thank you bye " i said. I heard i knock on the door . "Ma'am were here to get info about China Johnson " the man said looking at a clip board " Ok" i said " Well what happen today when you couldn't find her " he said " Well she wanted to give my neighbor his hat and i was getting the mail and when i went over there to see if she was over my neighbor house.they said they haven't seen her " i explained " Well can you give us a picture of her " he said " Yes " i said and ran to get a picture.of her at her bday party . " Thanks we' ll do the best we can " he said and left.

China POV

I woke up in a man's bed . " You finally woke up bitch " he said " Where is my mwommy " i said " I don't know but you shut the fuck " he said " NO I WANT MOMMY " i said . The man grabbed my hair and through me against the wall .

Jacob POV

I been in jail , but i regret what i did . I miss my little girl voice . Me and my jail mates were at lunch watching fox channel news . " Hi im Suzie here with a report a young little 3 year old China Rachel Johnson has been lost her and her mother Camilia Johnson were outside getting the mail when China was taking a hat back to the neighbors house and she.was never seen If you have seen her report it to 9018765467 again 9018765467 thank you now back to David with the weather." the lady said . I cried and ran to my sail what will happen to her i have to break out of here .

Camilia POV

I been in my room all day by myself and i feel a sleep .

My Dream

" mommy save .me " a baby said " Who are you " i said " your daughter " she said " My sister she needs help i know were she is " she said " were is she " i said " China down the street " she said " Oh my god what do i do " i said " Danny danny " she said " My step bro Danny " i said " Yes he could get her back " she said " Ok " i said " Bye " she said .

END OF DREAM

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed .

i ran to the bathroom put on a pink jogging suite and white toms . And called Danny

_Danny _

Hey Cam

_me_

hey Danny.can you do me a favor

_Danny_

i know i saw Chinapooh on the news do.u want me kill them.bitches

_Me _

Hell Yes come to my now

_Danny_

Ok im coming bye

_Me_

ok

END OF CALL

After 20 minutes Danny was here .

" Ok Camilia Im already packing " he said hold a Ak 47 " Ok he lives down the street " i said " Ok "

sorry its short and boring but bye the for reading the chappie