3 Kids and 2 men ( plus Jacob Perez)

,Camila POV

" Mommy I drew you and Daddy holding hands " China said " Baby thats pretty are you gonna show daddy when he gets home " I said.

Jacob was here father he was so sweet to me i worked at a couples company its a company when your trying to find the perfect mate . Well the only man i found for me is Jacob because no boy in the school liked me when i was in school , but know im pregnant again we don't know if it's a boy or a girl a daughter China by Jacob when i was 17 years old . She has curly long hair , light skin , she Mexican , White , Black , and Indian . She's a drama queen she's three years old her full name is China Rachel Johnson . Im not Married to Jacob yet , but i will be sooner or later .

" Mommy can we go shopping because mom I really need a shirt to go to my jean jacket and pants "Said China " Yeah because i need a dress baby " i said. " Daddy's home " Jacob said " DADDY !!" Said China running to him . " Hey my Princess China " he said " Dad look i drew a picture of you & mommy " China Said " Hey why is my head so big Baby ". " Because it is dummy " she said " Baby i made your favorite tacos " i said biting my lip. Jacob knew what i ment it ment get China up stairs and lets get some love going on. " Mommy you didn't make tacos " China Said crossing her arms and making a mad face . " Daddy is going to help her make it now go up stairs and make me a picture " Jacob said " Ok " she said . When China ran up stairs Jacob picked me up and sat me on the counter and pulled up my shirt off my big belly , then kissing me feeling my butt . " Ewwwww mommy and daddy are taking it to the bed " China Said putting her hand on her hip rolling her eyes . " China I told you to go up stairs and draw " Jacob said.

Jacob hates when China sees use kissing because he's so over protective like one time she was at day care a little boy hugged her and tied her shoe Jacob told the boy get off my daughter or I'll kick the power ranger out of you , then the teachers had to tell him to calm down so from that day forward he won't let her wear a skirt or shorts any more . " But dad- " China tried to say but Jacob cut her off " China now " he said " Pwease i want to stay down here " she said " No go up stairs " he said " Why !!!!!!! " she cried and screamed . Then Jacob picked her then put her in her room . " No we can get our groove on my baby " Jacob said " Give me some sugar " i said " I'll love to " Jacob said . Me and him kissed me a while because we can't have sex and im Pregnant with another child.

" Baby today Dr.Lee called he said if we wanted to see if it's a boy or girl to come at 4:00pm " i said " I hope it's a boy lets figure out names for the baby " he said " Chinaaaaaaa " i yelled " Yes mommy " she said " Lets make baby names " Jacob said " Let me go first Daddy " she said " Ok I'll write it down on a T. CHART . ~~

Jacobs List Boy. Jacob List Girl

______________ _________________

Derwin. Kiara

Justin. Mia

Diante. Miah

Jo'vante. Charlet

Tre. Liah

Keron. Kyristia

Quincey. Quinessea

Terrance. Niecey

Daniel. Dana

Chad. Chanel

Camila List Girl Camila List Girl

___________________ ____________________

Tonya. Tyler

Briana. Bryan

Jada. James

Christy. Chris

Jonah. Jonathan

Tena. Tyrus

Janae. Jay

Erin. Eli

Eriana. Eric

Lexis. Lance

Alexis. Aaron

Lyrical. Landon

Melody. Marcus

China List Girl. China List Boy

_________________ ________________

Ice cream. Hershey

I was ready to go to the Doctor I wore jogging pants , big t-shirt that said " Proud Mommy " and it was pink with zebra prints and pink vans. China wore a dora jogging suit and her hair was in a bun with black and pink bow with pink flower earrings . Jacob wore a polo hoodie true religion pants and air max shoes . " Baby are you ready " i said " Yeah and can i go the beach with Craig and his girlfriend later " jacob said "Aren't you going to take me Jacob " i said. " Ummm do you wanna go " he said. " Why did you say umm for " i said " Because your pregnant " he said " Oh so just because im pregnant you don't want me to come " i said. " No " he said " Whatever just take me to the damn doctor BITCH " i said " Baby why are u getting fucking mad " he said . I didn't say anything because my feeling have been going up and down all day . " Mommy let's go " China said . " We are baby go get your car seat " i said . I buckled China in the and sat in the passenger seat and got a text from my sister Cali .

TEXT CONVO

Cali : Hey lil sis

Me : hey Cali

Cali : what are doing

Me: Going to see if the baby is a girl. or a boy

Cali: Text me if its a boy or girl

Me : Ok

Cali : You wanna come to my house today because Briana(babydoll) Bahja(Beauty) Keyshia Cole Rihanna (Robyn) Alicia Keys Brandy and Beyonce coming we having a little wild out sleep over at 9:30 pm.

Me : Hell yeah im gone come In going to the beach with Jacob and prodigy and prodigy girlfriend

Cali : See you there

END OF CONVO

Jacob POV:

I wondered who Camila was texting Im so nervous to see if its a girl or a boy . China was so excited to be a big sister . I parked im front of the office . " DADDY im so excited " China said " Me to baby " i said " Daddy if it's a girl im going to watch Dora the Explorer with her and play Barbie " she said " And im gonna show you how to braid " Camila said . We walked in and they called Camila in the office the doctor put some gel on her tummy then moved it around to find a heart beat." Well do you want to no if its a boy or a girl" Dr.Lee said " YES PWEASE" China said " Ok cutie the gender of the baby is ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................TO BE CONTINUED

Need some comments this is my 3rd book im writing so tell if this is good !?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡?!?!?!!!!!