Dingle Mingles

JADED: DINGLE MINGLES

(JADED INTRO)

(ON TV STATION HOBOKEN SPORTS, WE SEE A FOOTBALL MATCH going on)

Mr Money: I have to say i prefer golf to this, well, handsy sport. Golf is much more thrilling and precise, however I am open to other opinions. Golf is the gentleman sport.

Stan: You just like golf because you are rich! Golf is only fun when you own the 50 acre course!

FRANKLIN: I do enjoy a good golf outing, but there's something primal and just so exhilirating about a hard tackle.

Stan: What franklin said.

MR. MONEY: Primal indeed. All that... unsavory grunting.

(dingle oddly silent, twitches his thumbs)

Franklin: Dingle, whats up, you usually like to be vocal on the football tackles.

Dingle: Hehe, its just, i may of got something special planned.

Stan: You got sold to the circus?

Dingle: No!

Stan: then what?

Mr Money: Whats going on dingle.

Dingle: Okay, fine... i got a date with this beautiful woman!

Stan: What... your clumsy ass got a date! Did you scratch off the lucky lottery ticket? Geez, woman are a  creature who sure complain about men being unpredictable but they are more unpredictable then the people who rape them!

Zillow: STAN  that is utterly misogynistic and offensive to the great women of the world! Woman are amazing , humble an-

Stan (interrupting): Naggy as hell!

Mr money (calming and somehow politely cutting off stan): Yes zillow, your point is correct. We should not be profane in this environment which we are all so privileged to live in and woman arew some of the brightest people ihave met.

Stan: But zilow, seriously just shut the fuck up. With all due respects, which is none for a snowflake. But a yellow one, because you are salty as fu—!

Zillow: At least I don't think every problem is solved by violence and beer, troglodyte! I'm outta here to discuss with more intellectual individuals.

Stan: Congrats! Go talk about it then with your backwoods retard clique. You fermented neanderthal looking monkey.

Zillow: HEY! (storms off)

MR. MONEY: (Clearing his throat) Well then. Dingle, congratulations. May your... outing prove successful.

DINGLE: Thanks, guys!

1 hour later

Dingle fidgets nervously as he heads downstairs. He's overly dressed – think cheap suit, slicked-back hair, too much of Mr. Money's finest cologne. He rings the doorbell, then nervously checks his breath.

INT. MR. MONEY'S MANSION - CONTINUOUS

Mr. Money, Stan, and Franklin are back to watching the football game as if nothing happened.

MR. MONEY: Ah, there's that thrilling precision I so enjoy! That kicker? Perfect golf form.

STAN: Yeah, too bad you gotta sit through all the boring crap to get to the good stuff.

FRANKLIN: Yeah, too many ads.

MR. MONEY: (A slight smile) I suspect we wouldn't have to wait long for that report...