25.

June 30th, 2023.

I woke up bright and early 8:15 to the sun blaring through the window of our room in the hotel. I smelt breakfast from either Jacob or mama savage cooking in the kitchen. Jacob wasn't in the room so I stretched before I got up and went to the bathroom.

I got my hair done and my outfit with a bathing suit on under to tan when we go out. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and living room. Mama savage and Jacob were cooking and Jacob's dad was in their bedroom. "Good morning beautiful." Jacob says kissing the top of my head making me smile. "Good morning handsome. Good morning mama." I said hugging mama savage and she smiles hugging me back. "Good-morning sweetheart." She says going back to her cooking

She was cooking sausage, eggs, biscuits in the oven, bacon, pancakes and many other things that would fill our stomachs up. Jacob was shirtless wearing some sweatpants, i smirked up at him. "You look so good shirtless." I whispered into his ear as he chuckled lightly looking down at me. "I love you" he says kissing my cheek. "I love you" i told him smiling as I went back into our bedroom and got ready for the day.

I got ready, after putting my hair in a claw clip and walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet, they were pretty plated. They were decorated with flowers all over them. I grabbed bacon, sausage, 2 pancakes, one biscuit and sat at the table. "This is so good mama." I told her and she came over and hugged me. "Thank you honey." She said pulling away.

A few minutes later Jacob had gotten our things packed to head out onto the beach. "Im gonna tan for majority of the time we're here." I said as mama savage second thought that one. "I second that one. You boys can go in the water while us ladies can tan." Mama savage told them as Jacob's face was covered with a playful glare. "Chill babe. You won't lose me to your mama." I said and looked over at mama savage and hugged her as we laughed.

Jacob chuckled himself as he shook his head walking to the bedroom. "Im gonna get our chairs honey." Jacob's dad told mama savage as she nodded. We both went to get our stuff so Jacob and his dad wouldn't have to carry it all. I grabbed my tanning lotion along with sunscreen and put it in a bag of my beach stuff. Jacob shut the light off and closed the door of our bedroom. We met his parents outside the room.

"Alright. Let's get this beach day on." Mama savage says as we walk out the elevator and onto the sand. I hummed at the feeling of the warm sand on my feet. "I missed this feeling so much. Oh my god." I said running down the sand as Jacob, mama savage and his dad kept laughing at me. I set my bags and stuff down and I grabbed a chair and set it up to tan on. "Hey babe, will you run the sunscreen and tanning lotion on for me?" I asked Jacob as he nodded without hesitation coming over and doing just that. "Thank you baby." I said as he leans down kissing me. I smiled into it before pulling away seconds later.

"Dad and I are going in the water, you ladies okay here?" Jacob asks his mama and i and we both looked at each other before laughing. "We're okay hun. Go have fun!" I said pushing him away as he walks away laughing. "He loves you sweetheart. I thought Rachel was the one for him, but I see the way he looks at you and I can tell he will be the one to marry you." Mama savage says and i smile. "I understand that you'll always love Rachel or have some sort of love for her because she's the mother of his child. But yes, I love your son more than I can explain." I said pausing.

"You raised such an amazing human being. I'm so glad I have him all to myself now. Thank you." I said grabbing her hand as she kisses it. "Anytime honey." She said as we laid our tanning for a few hours. Mama savage got up as I was laying down with my eyes closed when I felt water drip on my skin that was hot due from the sun so the water was cold. I open my eyes to find my hot ass boyfriend standing above me his hair wet from the water as he's looking down at me softly. "Hey beautiful" he says sitting down on the side of my beach chair.