Chapter- 28

Park Jimin (POV)

I was sitting alone in the couch at my home feeling distressing about the mess I created... I look over my phone and thought of calling Rosè but couldn't dared to....

I groaned in frustration and punched the glass table... My knuckles were red but i didn't care.... My mind was devoted to nothing but her ... Rosè....

I was panting heavily when suddenly a someone knocked at the door.. i quickly got up and rushed to open the door to find taehyung...

"Jimin you okay?" Taehyung asked with a frown on his face..

"Yes I am..why are you here?"

"It's just that i..."

I noticed taehyung was hesitating to say something

"Say it already" i said in an irritated tone...

"Jennie and I broke up" taehyung spatted out..

"What?? Why!" I said in confusion..

"It's just that I feel like I am not enough good for her.."

"What do you mean taehyung?"

"I feel like i couldn't give her the attention the love the time she wants... I don't want her to be in a toxic relationship"

"God .. you are dumb ... Jennie is smart she understands that you are facing problem giving her time" i said patting his shoulders..

"But I feel distant to her" taehyung said sighing

"Why don't you both just talk it out" i said to taehyung

"Will it be worth it?"

"What's wrong in giving it a chance?" I said while smiling..

"Jimin will you come with me at Jennie's home ... You will give me a push if I mess things up"

I sighed but couldn't let down my best friend's offer "sure"

"Btw what wrong with your knuckles?" Taehyung said while pointing at my hands...

"Just letting our my frustration" i said with a blank face

Taehyung face show a little bit of confusion but within minutes he was dragging me to his car as we both left for Jennie's home..

_______________________________

Jennie Kim (POV)

I was sitting with Rosè and letting out my feelings which were shattered to pieces after taehyung broke up with me...

"What's the actual reason of him breaking up with you?" Rosè said while sipping her coffee..

"He really didn't told me in details... Probably he fell for other girl and now that he was cheating on me he couldn't take it and decided to break up with me " i sobbed even more thinking taehyung cheating on my back

"What rubbish.. " Rosè said while hugging me.. "taehyung will never ditch you... Atleast i guarantee you that"

I nodded at her statement before letting out a deep sigh.. but out of nowhere someone rang the doorbell.

I looked at Rosè in confusion and she has the same reaction as me... I remembered only calling Rosè to my home and it's already quite late now... Who can it be..

Without concluding anything I got up and opened the door but instantly i let out a gasp seeing my ex... Taehyung with Jimin....

______________________________
Park Rosè (POV)

I was munching on my Cheetos waiting for Jennie to come back but i heard a gasp from her mouth and turned to seee at her direction....

I couldn't see who was standing infront of Jennie that made her gasp like that so i decided to check on...

I went closer to Jennie and stood beside her and immediately froze in place when I made eye contact with the person I didn't want to meet for now....Jimin...

I saw Jimin staring at me with a cold unreadable facial expression... Which made me somehow nervous and intrigued...

I didn't wanted to face him after how disrespectful he was... And how he accused me for ruining his relationship with his girlfriend...

I glanced at Jennie and saw her in tears I was about to go and hug her but taehyung came in between and embraced Jennie...

I backed off not trying to invade their personal space i glanced at Jimin.... And saw him entering the house and walking past me to sit on the couch...

He was ignoring me like I didn't matter .... I clenched my fist in anger and turned at Jimin ... And saw him munching my Cheetos..

I hurriedly went to him and snactched my Cheetos.. "it's mine" i said in a cold demanding voice...

"Do you think i care?" He said as he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him..

I gasped and let out squeal.. "what the hell are you upto Jimin"..

He didn't said anything but rather stared at him dead in the eyes...

My eyes travelled at his body until I saw bruise on his knuckles...i immediately took his hands in mine "what happened? How did you injured yourself?" I tried to sound could but I knew I was definitely concerned about him...

"None of your business" he said while withdrawing his hands from mine..

I took his hands in mine again "I can make it my business"

i saw jimin's face turned into sour... "I hate you Rosè"

My heart broke seeing him despise and let out his hatred to me directly.. i stayed silent for a while before saying.. "i hate you too Jimin" i said while tears were rolling down my cheeks...

_______________________________

_To be continued_

Hope you liked this chapter... Make sure to follow and vote for my book...

893 words

~Thank You~