Chapter-15

Park Rosè (POV)

As i entered our classroom my eyes were finding for his presence.. as soon as I spotted him we both smiled at each other... But his words were still occupied in my thoughts... Is he doubting our friendship... Or he wants to make a distance from me....

My chest tightened about the thought of him leaving me.. but why? He is just a friend, a friend whom i know only just for a few days... But i don't know why but there's a charm of him thats quite attractive, it's attracting my mind, my body, and my.....heart

I quickly snapped out my thoughts and headed towards my bench.. as i was about to sit, Seulgi came and hold on to my arms... I was startled by her sudden presence.. i quickly moved my eyes towards Jimin and he gave an assuring smile indicating me to stay clam....

I darted my eyes back to Seulgi and she let out by saying "i just came here to apologise for my rude behaviour you know, you should be glad that i am such an open-minded person who let their boyfriend with other girls...." She paused for a moment and leaned close to my left ear and whispered "i want you to stay away from him, or else ......" And by saying that she moved away from me.. a smirk was plastered on her face..

I saw her figure went towards the back of the classroom as she took a seat beside her boyfie Jimin ..... Fuck your boyfie bitch...

Whatever she was saying directly means a different perspective... Her intentions are not good... If even she is my friend or whatsoever i think i should calmly handle the matter altogether... I wish Jimin was there to support me, but will he take my side if his girlfriend tries to harm me in the future? Abosultely no...i guess..

Without anymore thoughts interrupting me, i started to divert my focus on other things... I was spacing out when suddenly Mr.lu came into the classroom..

I don't know why but my eyes moved towards his direction only to see them being all lovey dovey... Jimin's hands wrapped around Seulgi's waist and hua girlfriend was digging up her face in his collar bones...

The fuck are they out of their head! How can someone invade their privacy like this... Means infront of a teacher? Whom are you kidding guys... How the fuck they can be so clingy in front of people around them.. ?? Geezz it totally gross..

I internally cursed at my sight and moved my head towards mr.lu.. luckily he didn't saw that bitch that she was cuddling in the middle of the class..

"So some sort of changes are to be made as the higher authorities ordered" mr.lu said while putting down his spectacles...

I didn't know why but i felt a sudden curiosity to look back at the couple, when i did so my expectations came false..

Seulgi was listening attentively to mr.lu and Jimin..... He and i had an eye contact... Gosh it's so embarrassing...  I didn't felt like to continue the eye contact so i looked forward breaking it...

"Do you want to say something miss.rosè?" Mr.lu said while arching his eyebrows towards me..

I stood up and said out "umm... Mr.lu there ain't anything i wanna say.. sorry for the disturbance" i said while bowing towards his direction..

"Hm.. good to see that you apologized that fast... Now please you may take a seat" he said while putting his glasses back and wore it..

Goshhh i embarrassed myself infront of him..... I don't give a fuck about others but why him??.. wait a minute he is not my crush or what so... Then why do i have this embarrassing feeling... And the fuck thing is that my reputation ruined in front of mr.lu... fuck it... Actually he used to be my English teacher in elementary school.. and.... He used to have a close bond with my mom....

_To be continued_

It's almost going to be my first 1k readers ..... I hope you guys will show your gratitude and help my book to reach at 1k views... Take care!!

705 words

~Thank You~