Chapter-17 (Liskook)

So i had been thinking that it would be great if i also focus on other characters/ships.... Because sometimes it gets boring, reading about the same characters.. isn't it? But don't worry i would also continue with our jirose story...So let's start this chapter with some liskook crumbs..

________________________________

Lisa Manoban (POV)

Since that day at jisoo eonni and Jin oppa's proposal anniversary and after that fucking horrible experience i has never faced jungkook nor his girlfriend Tzuyu... Hell yeah they are in relationship from... I guess pretty 3 weeks now.

But why do i care... I am leaving on my fucking life nicely that's all...and the most exciting news is....Eeeeeee!! I am going to Australia in a few days.... Actually i am quite fond in photography soooo my mom sended me a handful money to apply for the training....Yo! I am fucking excited...

__________________________

I was walking down a dark lane... Cause i was thinking of buying a brand new Nikon camera which was there down on Mesouki street for which i have pass this fuck hole dark lane at this late hour .... Actually i was busy sleeping that's the reason i has to face this horrible atmosphere.... It's almost 9:32 pm....i couldn't help but turn on my flash.. gosh a little better... But not long when suddenly i heard someone calling my name from behind..

"Lisa.........???" The person who said this came out more like a whisper... I didn't dared to  turn back to check to whoever it was.... I was counting upon my mind and was ready to ran.... When all of a sudden the person pulled me back..

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! LEAVE ME!!!!!!!" I screamed my heart out searching for help.. but it was of no use when the person closed my mouth harshly... With the person's muscular body and strong gesture i could easily say it was guy...a hot guy would i say as i could feel his hard abs against my back...

"LISA! CLAM DOWN!!!"

The voice..... It's....his voice...

I stopped screaming and slowly turned my body towards him....

He immediately turned on his flash light so we could see each other properly ...

"Jungkook" i was fucking drooling over him

"Jungkook" i was fucking drooling over him.... Gosh how the heck he can look so hot...damn step on me jungkook...hold on.. shake that thought of lisa! The fuck you are thinking..

"Huh.. now you recognised me brainless duck?" He said while switching off the flash light..

"The heck was that jungkook?! It would be nice if you give me respect!" I said while moving closer to him... Our bodies and faces were just inches apart... Neither of us flinched or moved back... All we did was stare at each other's eyes...

"I see.... You changed your hair colour?" He said being a emotionless dick...

"Yeah i did.. why do you care"

"Hold on..... I just remarked one of your changes during this gap of weeks...you should be grateful that i wasted my time on you"

I couldn't control my anger anymore...he never wanted to know  the whole stuff... After all it isn't my fault.... It was hers...  I grabbed his collars by one hand and raised my fist to give him a remarkable punch... But i couldn't....my hand hanged on the air.... All i could just stare at his handsome face....

I was lost in thoughts when sudden he holded my fist and backed me off... I shrugged my thoughts off and looked at him..

"Lisa.... I am not in mood to fight right now.."

"So do i but you always-"

"Why are you here in this late hour? When did you changed your hair colour? It doesn't suits you let me be honest" he said blankly...

I gritted my teeth at his fuck ass questions.. gosh he is testing my patience...

"Why do you care....if i am roaming at this late hour or not and also fuck you... Stop judging on my hair" i said while moving ahead the lane.... But again got stopped by as he pulled my hand...

"What now?!"

"I would go with you too"

I looked up raising my eyebrows... Suspicious....what the fuck is he thinking....

He held my hands and intertwined with his.... As he we both went down the dark lane....alone....but.... together....

_To be continued_

I hope you guys like this part ... Heheh tried something new.. and extremely sorry for not updating regularly  ....

MY EXAMS ARE GOING ON!!

754 words

~Thank You~