'honeymoon ' (Style smut)

Sorry it's been so long :3 school is slowly killing me
This is dedicated to @BillyLenzslvt
Ages :

Stan - 29{bottom}

Kyle - 28 {top}

Smut because yes I hope I improved after so long but yeah sorry if I didn't. Love you, please enjoy!

-sorry it's been so long again,enjoy-

on September 2nd marked the wedding of Stan Marsh and kyle broflovski's wedding, the wedding ceremony was a quick and easy process that was peaceful and calming of course a lot of people were sceptical as it was a gay marriage but it was over before they knew it.

Later that evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city, Stan was filled with excitement. He had carefully orchestrated a surprise for Kyle, a grand gesture to kick off their honeymoon in style. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Stan guided Kyle into the car, playfully blindfolding him to heighten the anticipation.

The gentle hum of the engine beneath them provided a soothing backdrop as they drove through the quiet streets. Kyle, his curiosity piqued, couldn't contain his excitement. "Stan.. where are we going?" he inquired, the eagerness evident in his voice.

A small smile played on Stan's lips as he focused on the road ahead. "Doesn't matter, but we're gonna enjoy our honeymoon, that's for sure," he replied, the anticipation evident in his voice.

with gratitude and a hint of amusement. Stan chuckled softly, the sound warm and familiar, as he led Kyle through the elegant lobby.

"Hey, it's our honeymoon, Kyle. Gotta make it special, right?" Stan said with a grin, his eyes sparkling with excitement. Kyle couldn't help but smile at Stan's thoughtfulness, feeling a rush of affection for his new husband.

The hotel exuded luxury, from the shimmering chandeliers above to the plush carpets underfoot.

when they got to the front desk their room was room 505 when they got up it was on the top floor , their bedroom window was open, the balcony was lit and the bed was freshly made with white sheets and pillows.
the sun setting outside.

"wow Stan" Kyle said "this is really nice, thank you" he added " you're welcome babe" Stan replied kissing Kyle's cheek as he sat down on the bed.

kyle sat next to Stan to see him looking uneasy "what's wrong? " Kyle asked as Stan signed "I wanna.. I want to.. mmm" he knew what he wanted but he didn't know how to ask, instead he tried to hint it without trying to be awkward, although it wasn't anything new to them Stan didn't want it to be awkward if it were the last thing he did, it was their honeymoon after all.

Stan interlocked his hand in Kyle's as he rested his hand on Kyle's cheek pulling him in for a kiss, it started off gently and soft but it got heated quickly.

Kyle grabbed onto Stan's collar pulling him closer as they started making out passionately Kyle's hands travelled up Stan's chest pushing him down until they both fell into the bed.

Kyle quickly unbuttoned Stan's shirt throwing it on the floor somewhere, long with his tie as he kissed down his neck as he pushed Stan's pants down to his ankles before removing his own pants.

Stan felt like his skin was burning as Kyle licked the skin of his stomach and moved back down to stan's crotch as he pulled on his underwear,  then slowly slipped his fingers in stan's boxers, Stan moaned in  pleasure before moaning even louder once Kyle's finger was inside of him making Kyle grin.

He removed his finger and stroked it against stan's cock before rubbing it over it.Kyle then continued to finger stan who was gasping in delight at every stroke as Kyle massaged Stan's member with his thumb.

As he reached the head of Stan's dick Stan thrust his hips up into Kyle's hand which elicited a moan from him." Oh god yes... more baby please" Stan begged as he bucked his hips into Kyle's hand, he then groaned as Kyle put his finger in him again, this time faster and rougher causing Stan to grip onto the duvet with a pained expression on his face.

Kyle then took his fingers out of stan's entrance before removing his pants and pulling down his boxers, he also took off his underwear revealing his erect dick before grabbing and positioning himself between Stan's legs and slamming himself into stan.

"Kyle~..ngh..fuck!" Stan cried  out as Kyle pounded his body into stan's in a rough and fast rhythm.Stan gasped as Kyle hit his prostate with every thrust, it made him feel like he was going to explode.His hands gripped onto Kyle's shoulders, nails digging into his flesh as he threw his head back.

Kyle was panting heavily as he leaned forward, planting kisses along Stan's chest.Kyle continued to lick and suck on his nipples before placing one of them in his mouth sucking deeply, Stan moaned, his entire body shaking from arousal. He gripped the sheets tightly, his muscles tensing around Kyle's mouth causing Kyle to giggle slightly, the vibrations making Stan shudder.

As Kyle bit harder, stan arched his back in ecstasy as tears began to stream down his cheeks, he could taste salt.He clenched his jaw as his orgasm crashed down upon him, causing Kyle to pull his mouth away, wiping the saliva from the tip of his tongue, smirking.Stan relaxed as he came down from his high, his breathing heavy and ragged as he stared at Kyle.

Kyle thrusted  into stan once more, this time slower so Stan could get used to it. When he had finished Kyle kissed Stan lovingly, holding him close to his chest. He pulled away, staring into Stan's eyes, "that was amazing..." he said breathlessly.Stan nodded weakly, his gaze lingering on Kyle's lips and he closed his eyes as he kissed him passionately.

Kyle smiled as he pulled back, moving to lie beside Stan. Stan curled his arms around Kyle as Kyle wrapped his arm around Stan's waist."You alright? You seem tense" Kyle asked concerned.

"yes I'm ok, I'm just kinda exhausted.. but that was amazing, thank you love" he responded as he placed another tender kiss on Kyle's forehead, smiling fondly at his husband.After Kyle drifted off into sleep and Stan had been unable to fall asleep due to his exhaustion he decided to try again and this time, he succeeded.When he woke up later on, Kyle was still lying next to him.

"i love you Ky.." Stan whispered kissing Kyle gently on his nose not wanting to wake him up.