𝟗-𝟓 ⁹

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣 "𝐦𝐚𝐣" 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐳                        📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬                                                        October   𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣 "𝐦𝐚𝐣" 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐳
📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
October   𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠..
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᶠʳᵃⁿᵏ ᵒᶜʷᵃⁿ

𝐓HE CLIMAX

Lying on his couch Samaj yawned out of boredom. Ty and Jr were both busy, his parents were on cruise with hardly any WiFi, Imani had ManMan, and he had gotten tired of playing basketball by himself. But what bothered him most was the fact that he couldn't get a certain brown skin girl out of his head.

Something about those plump, pink and brown lips, and the small smiles she tries to hide. "Fuckkk" he groaned. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about Imani when he was still messing with Nadia. Speaking of which, that girl was really getting on his nerves, it was like every time they linked he let out a sigh. Samaj knew he fucked up when he got back with Nadia, all she does is cause him stress and openly cheat.

However his thoughts about Imani were the very opposite, he felt at peace and like he could be himself around her. At first Samaj thought she was like any other girl but he was quick to realize she was not the one to be messed with even though he did. Finding the remote that was stuffed between some couch cushions, the tanned boy scrolled through Hulu before settling on Bob's Burgers and letting his eyes slowly shut.

  Samaj awoke to loud knocking coming from the front door. Rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes, he got up from his spot on the couch and made his way to the door. Before opening it he said "Yo who is it" in a firm voice. Hearing a muffled female voice Maj finally opened the door only to find Nadia standing inches from him. Raking her hands through her long black, hair with an indescribable expression on her pale face. Samaj slightly twisted up his face as he thought to himself speak of the damn devil.

"Hey baby, you weren't answering your phone so I came to see you." She said with a slight pout on her glazed lips.

"I'm just not feeling it today Nadia"

  Maj focused his vision on her plumped lips, which made the girl subtlety smirk. He looked away and sighed, opening the door a bit wider so she could step inside. "You want a drink or sum?" He said as he walked further into his home. The girl shook her head as she followed behind him as he wandered back over to the couch.

  Letting his body fall back against the soft cushions of the couch the tanned boy let out a deep breath. "You look real stressed Maj let me help you out" Nadia said with a grin. Maj hummed a response back as he could feel her hands begin to roam about his body. Nadia climbed onto his lap, and grasped his chin with her fingers so she could turn his head to face her completely. She leaned in and laced her heart shaped lips on his soft lips.

   Samaj was barely kissing her back, still not completely comfortable with the situation at hand. In his mind he was still picturing Imani and how they were vibing the other day. The pale girl ground her hips which caused him to let out a groan. "Shit" Nadia continued to leave kisses all over his face and neck, leaving smudges of her pink lipstick as she went letting out small gasps from the friction. "Mmm Maj"

   Removing herself from Samaj's lap, she slid down to the floor settling on her knees between his manspread legs. Nadia tugged on the waistband of Maj's gray sweats while pulling them down below his knees. All the while Samaj was imagining a whole different scene before him. Instead of Nadia using her hands to rub the length of his clothed dick, he pictured Imani. Absolutely beautiful, with curls cascading down her shoulders, smooth melanin skin and dark thoughtful eyes.

   At this point the fluffy haired boy was so immersed in his day dream, he didn't even open his eyes when he felt Nadia slide his boxers down to meet his sweatpants. The girl grasped his tanned, veiny length, lightly licking his pretty pink tip. "ah!" Maj's breathing picked up as he let out pitched whines. He felt her sink her head down further taking as much of him as she could while firmly jerking the remaining length. "Mmm fuck don't stop" Samaj fisted his hands in her long brown hair.

   The pale girl began to gag from the curved dick hitting the back of her throat. Pulling herself almost completely off him she hollowed out her cheeks for better suction. "Shittt I'm gonna cum" Samaj groaned out as felt his tip starting to ooze out his pearly white cum. The sensation of nails scratching the top of his thighs brought him closer to the edge of ecstasy.

   With one final jerk the tanned boy released his cum into the girls mouth with a whiny moan
"Fuckkk Imani!"

-
Heyyyyy guys! Author here again, ngl we definitely lost interest in this book. BUT I begged the editor to let us finish it bc I love this book sm. Idk when the next chap will be, hope you guys still like the book! Love you guys you're the best readers.

Xoxo
-storyfiles8