chapter 6

The rest of the night was spent eating, drinking, and dancing. They had never seen each other happier. The party continued until the restaurant closed.

Hunter and Elle walked out with their arms wrapped around one another.

"Um, Ellio, where's my car??" Hunter's eyes widened.

"I have no idea..." Elle stuttered honestly.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY BITCHES!" Troi blared on the horn as she sped up and slammed on the brakes in front of them. Nikole bolted out of the passenger side.

"She made me do it! I thought it was a bit much." Nikole pointed at Troi.

Hunter and Elle's eyes were glued on Hunter's car.

"Oh.My.God." They both whispered in unison. They stood bolted to the ground in shock trying to take in the site of Troi's handy work.

One kitty 4 life was written across the passenger side windows; The car is rockin' & it ain't the stereo was scribbled on the driver's side. Engaged Gays! Was written on the back windshield. A large magnetic Uhaul logo was plastered on the hood. As they took a step forward they noticed the back seat filled to the brim with all the stuffed animals from the aquarium and a dildo was tied to the gear stick.

"GET IN, YOUR CHARIOT AWAITS!" Troi said as she tossed the keys to Elle.

Hunter turned slowly to Elle, "....I...LOVE IT!" She laughed as they swayed back and forth.

"Me too. But I think I'll love our bed more." Elle whispered in her ear.

"LETS GO!" Hunter grabbed her keys and jumped in the driver's seat.

Troi and Nikole waved goodbye, satisfied with their work. "Not bad for your first time, best woman!" Nikole nudged Troi.

----------------------------

Hunter and Elle pulled up to their house. As soon as they were out of the car they were like two giddy teenagers unable to keep their hands off one another. Hunter fumbled with the keys trying to unlock the door as Elle pressed her body fully against Hunter's back and breathed huskily into her ear, "any day now."

The door finally clicked open. Ellie's right hand quickly snatched around Hunter's waist and her left arm swung her legs up, lifting Hunter's body in the air. Hunter gasped in surprise and threw her arms around Elle's neck.

"What's this about?" Hunter quipped.

"I gotta practice carrying you across the threshold." Elle whispered against her lips planting a firm yet soft kiss.

Elle carried Hunter through the door way and kicked the door shut. She continued to make her way across the house with Hunter in hand until the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay this is the final stop. If I try to carry you up those steps we'll both die tonight... And I have other plans." Elle flirted with a quick kiss before gently releasing Hunter.

"Oh really? I'll race you! Winner is the Top tonight." Hunter giggled as she flew up the steps.

"That's not fair, you got a head start!" Elle pretended to whine as she bounded up after Hunter.

By the time Elle entered the room Hunter was lying on the bed. "About time you made it! Now come here." She teased and curled a finger motioning Elle across the room.

Elle walked across the room slowly trying to catch her breath from running up the stairs ... or was it from the sight of this girl ... she wasn't sure anymore.

Elle climbed on the bed and straddled Hunter. "I love you, Hunter." She confessed, unable to take her eyes off Hunter's.

"To the moon?" Hunter smiled into a kiss.

"To the moon and back, a thousand times." Elle said breathlessly as she rested her forehead against Hunter's. Elle's eyes had begun to water.

"I love you, too, Ellio. Forever and always." Hunter rubbed Elle's cheek softly. Hunter moved her lips soft and slow toward Elle's until they met with such gentleness the women could barely tell where one of their body's ended and the other began.

Their kisses remained soft and slow as they explored each other. It was different from any other night they had spent together. There wasn't the usual lust or urgency of sex. This was passionate but reverent.

Hunter's arms were wrapped steadfastly around Elle's back, as if she was shielding her from the outside world. Elle's left arm cradled Hunter's head delicately as if she was afraid the slightest misstep could cause her to break.

Their bodies moved in sync like they were performing a intricate dance they had rehearsed for years. Elle's center would glide across Hunter's thigh with each sway as Elle's fingers filled Hunter.

Their moans interwove as each sound escaped their lips. With their eyes locked steadily on each other their pleasure mounted and erupted together.

They collapsed into each other, breathless. Their hearts raced with one another.

Elle cuddled her head into Hunter's neck as she pulled the sheets snuggly around them.

"I think I just made love for the first time in my life." Elle mumbled contently against Hunter's neck.

"Me too." Hunter sighed as they drifted off to sleep.

Sylvia hopped onto the bed. She flopped down at the foot of the bed, flicking her tail, annoyed her usual space was taken. She closed her eyes and all three were peacefully asleep in seconds.