chapter 8

Elle's phone dinged.

"Calling all soon to be hitched bitches to Peggy's tonight!" Troi's message flashed across her screen.

"Oh, no. Troi wants us to go to Peggy's tonight. I have a feeling she's up to something." Elle said suspiciously.

"Like what?" Hunter responded barely looking up from her book, snuggling closer into Elle on the couch.

"Not sure. We should be prepared for anything." Elle reasoned as she started typing a response.

"Can't we just do a quiet dinner with you and Nikole? We've missed you both?"

"I've never been quiet and I'm not starting now! Peggy's at 7. Bring the ball and chain!"

"Seems like we aren't getting out of this one. She wants us there at 7." Elle sighed as she laid her head back.

"If it's too much we can always take a bathroom break." Hunter suggested seductively, reminiscing about one of their more public rendezvous.

"I'm holding you to that!" Elle kissed her.

"Better yet, tie me to it." Hunter's teeth pulled on Elle's lip. Elle groaned into Hunter's mouth. "Not yet. Maybe tonight, if you're good." Hunter kissed Elle's nose and stood up. "I'm going for a run, gotta keep up my stamina!"

-------------

Elle and Hunter pulled up to Peggy's close to 7. The parking lot was mostly empty.

"Are they even open?" Hunter wondered.

Before Elle could respond, Troi bounded out the front door with Nikole carrying two rainbow sashes.

"Come on, brides!" Nikole cheered as she helped Hunter out of the car and slipped one of the sashes over her head.

Hunter and Elle both peered down at the rainbow sashes, reading "rock, paper, SCISSORS."

Elle rolled her eyes, "is this necessary?"

"Yes." Nikole and Troi said in unison.

"We're throwing you a bachelorette party tonight!" Nikole smiled.

"She picked this dump. I said we should go back to the sex club in LA but someone's a cheapskate." Troi pointed to Nikole.

Elle cleared her throat abruptly, "this is perfect, let's go!" She led the way inside. The club had more light than usual and music played just a touch softer. She easily noticed the tables in the back filled with familiar faces of Jessica, Leah, Sara, Megan, along with several of Hunter's nursing friends. A top the tables were colorful gift bags.

"Oh my God, are those nipple cupcakes?" Hunter gasped as she reached for one of the many desserts laid on the table.

"Yep, nipple cupcakes and pussy peach pies!" Troi said with a sense of pride. "We brought them all the way from LA! You should have seen the looks we got from TSA!"

"To be fair, they weren't just surprised about the cupcakes. The other thing we brought raised some eyebrows too." Nikole blushed.

"Do we want to know?" Elle hesitated.

"In due time! First, some party games!" Troi directed as she passed out stapled pages. "Game one, guess the rack! Don't get your panties in a wad, they're all celebs!"

The party switched to opening gifts after completing several games including guess the rack, boobs or booty, and a rather odd version of carve the vulva which closely resembled the squid games umbrella cookie challenge with excessive licking.

The early gifts started out normal enough with simple lingerie but things quickly took a turn.

Elle and Hunter were blushing uncontrollably as they opened a school girl outfit along with a spanking paddle. It was followed by a vibrator, strap on, scissoring dildo, handcuffs, nipple clamps.

"This is a lot to process." Hunter whispered in Elle's ear.

"Agreed." Elle softly gulped.

"Well this has been so much fun! Thank you all, really, but an old woman needs her sleep! I think we're going to head out!" Elle rambled trying to think of any excuse to get rid of the awkwardness.

"YEAH YA ARE!" Troi cheered as she pretended to slap a booty back and forth.

"Don't look, you'll be scarred." Elle quickly helped Hunter stand and dragged her through the crowd, exiting the club in the cool night air.

"I'm so sorry. Troi is taking all this too far.." Elle turned to quickly apologize to Hunter. Before she could finish, Hunter captured her lips.

"You used to say I apologized too much... Wanna go try some of this?" Hunter brought one of the bags out from behind her back.

Elle was speechless as her mind started dreaming about all the ways she could take Hunter. She could almost feel herself drooling.

"That's what I thought. Let's go, Professor Graft." Hunter whispered as she pulled the front of Elle's shirt and marched them to their car.