Moon Lit Scramble!

"What?! How are you NOT satisfied with that fight?" "I dunno, maybe he's just not strong enough. Maybe he's just meant to be weak. Maybe we should take our DNA out of him and let him live his life as a normal Leafeon." "PFFFT! Hahahaha! Keep running your mouth! Giratina, you're just mad he finished the fight with Dialga's roar instead of your gastly concoction of a move!" "PALKIA SHUT IT!" "Get. The hell. OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Aspen POV:
Eyes flashing open, Aspen immediately sat up, breathing heavily and trembling slightly. Whatever dream he just had wasn't a good one, although he was glad he didn't remember it. He took a moment to calm down before the memories from earlier hit him. Aspen immediately felt guilty, having used his strongest moves on Ignatius, who seemed like such a nice and interesting mon. He felt eyes watching him. Looking up, Aspen noticed Ignatius watching him curiously. He also noticed Ignatius' sisters sitting beside their brother's bed, glaring at him hatefully. Bed..? Aspen looked around, realizing that they must be in some kind of infirmary. He looked back at the Flareon near him, returning the look of curiosity. "Oh, now you want to wake up, asshole! Would've preferred if you never did though!"

The eye contest of curiosity was cut short by the hateful voice from the shiny Sylveon. Ignatius looked at her in surprise, clearly not agreeing with her hurtful words, or tone. "Freya, don't say things like that! It's not like you to be so... Negative." Freya rolled her eyes. "Ignatius, did you not see how this bastard attacked you?! Being able to use moves from legendary Pokemon should NOT be allowed! How do you even know those moves?!" Aspen felt his body heat up with embarrassment, she had a point. He shouldn't have gone to that level of an extreme fighting Ignatius. Hell, he didn't even like to fight. "I.. umm.. well, to start, Ignatius, I'm sorry for using those moves on you. In all honesty, I don't even know what effects they have on the Pokemon that get hit by them." Ignatius watched him for a moment, then busted out laughing. Once he calmed down, he grinned excitedly at Aspen. "No need to apologize! It was a new experience for sure, but I'll gladly tell you what happened when I got hit. When I got hit with Shadow Force, my vision got blurry and dark, with my body feeling weak. I also saw a pair of gleaming red eyes staring at me, but I'm sure it's nothing, hehehe! With the other move, Spatial Rend I think the name was, everything around me felt distorted, even the air I was breathing, at one point, it felt like I swallowed fire. But fire doesn't hurt me, it only strengthens me! Also, I could tell you couldn't control those moves so I'm not really bothered! The problem is, I don't remember what happened after the Roar of Time. Callisto, do you know what happened?"

He turned to the Umbreon, who nodded her head. "Everything that got hit was frozen in time. That is, until this moron passed out, not even ten seconds later." Callisto's gaze didn't move away from Aspen for even a second, her gaze really hard to read, unlike Freya's. She then stood up and walked over to him, while Ignatius checked out his injuries in amazement. At least he seemed to be relaxed and having a nice time. Aspen avoided eye contact with the Umbreon, who bent over and placed her paws on his bed, getting in his face. "Just so you know, you haven't been allowed to join the village yet." Aspen and Ignatius looked at her in a bewildered tone. "What?!" They said simultaneously, which wasn't a surprise. "You have to beat me and Freya next. It'll be a 2v1, no but's. Once your fully recovered then you'll have your next battle. Good luck, not that it'll help you, bitch." Aspen's face went blank, having his emotions reach their peak. He didn't know whether to feel shocked, sad, offended, surprised, confused, frustrated or livid. Ignatius didn't seem to notice but did notice how she spoke to him.

"Callisto, just leave him alone already! I'm not even mad about the fight. Since I'm not, there's no reason for you two to act like that towards him!" The Umbreon gave her brother a dismissive glance before looking Aspen in the eyes. "I think it's about time you told us what the hell you are, freak show. You've got the whole village talking about you and your nasty little stunt." Before Aspen could even think about a response, those three voices in his head came back. "She's annoying, why don't you X-Scissor her till she faints?" The voice a Giratina spoke in a casual, yet ominous tone. "Don't even think about it! Listen, young one! Don't do ANYTHING Giratina tells you to unless I or Palkia say it's okay!" The voice he assumed was Dialga said in a strict tone. "Dialga! I'm going to-"