~Another party.~

Caroline woke up before the sun rose. She yawned as she took in the silence the morning brought. She was used to being up with the sun so she found the dimly lit morning to be a little eerie. She puts on her slippers and heads downstairs. She turns on the coffee machine letting it start up. She sighs as she waits for the coffee and finds herself thinking of Klaus. He said that they could meet soon, and she wondered if she would end up meeting him. The thoughts of what he could look like started to fill her head. Maybe he was taller than her. Or had kind eyes. She already knew by the way he talked and laughed that he just had to be good-looking. She also wondered how much older he was than her, something they had not yet talked about. 

The sound of the coffee machine broke her of her thoughts bringing her back to reality before she could get too lost in the thoughts that were Klaus. Grabbing a cup from the cupboard she poured some coffee into her cup before walking to the fridge, grabbing some creamer, and mixing it into her coffee. She never preferred bitter coffee she always liked hers tasting sweet.After making herself some coffee she quietly made her way back to her room. She had no idea if her mother was home or not but she wanted to keep the noise down just in case she was. Once she reached her room she took a sip of her coffee, got back into her bed pulled the covers up, and grabbed her TV remote turning on one of her favorite shows and sipping her coffee. 

Caroline spends a good deal of time relaxing in her bed wasting the morning away. Once noon comes around she decides it would probably be best to get up for the day. She only had the party to look forward to but getting ready was better than wasting the day away with a TV show, because if she watched all of it now what would she watch tomorrow? She sighs slightly before throwing the covers off of herself and hopping off her bed. She hums as she looks through her closet. She goes hanger by hanger critiquing the outfits in her head. Was she going for sexy, or cute, or maybe a cute and sexy? She thought to herself and looked through a few more hangers before pulling out a purple flare dress and putting it on. Next, she took a seat at her vanity she looked into the mirror with a determined look on her face. 

"You Caroline are going to go to this party and have a good time, you are going to get drunk and forget about your problems because you are allowed to". She gave herself a pep talk trying to lift her own spirits. She plugged in her curling iron while turning YouTube on her TV and putting some music on. She separates her hair curling it carefully. Taking about an hour on her hair she sprays some hair spray in it but not enough to make it look bad. She looks one last time in the mirror before making her way downstairs.Once she makes her way downstairs so looks for her mom. She starts in the living room and quickly scans the kitchen before opening her mom's door and realizing her mother isn't there. Once again her mother had made her way to work in the time Caroline had spent in her room. She shook her head, it was almost like her mother didn't even live there anymore. 

She knew it wasn't her mother's fault that she had so much work but it still sucked at some times. Going into the kitchen she realized her mom had at least taken some of the coffee she had made earlier which made her smile. Now she had to find something to do before Duke's party. She walks around her house trying to find something to do before making her way back to her room. There wasn't much to go out and do that would keep her busy at the moment, and shopping for once didn't seem worth the hassle. She rolls her eyes at her boredom and she leaves the kitchen returning to her room. She flops onto her bed taking out her phone. Clicking out his number she calls Klaus up, it was an unusual change of pace since Klaus was usually the one who called her but she didn't care. 

Caroline raised her eyes slightly as Klaus didn't answer her call. She wasn't fully surprised she knew that he always had something going on with the little that he had told her. She also knew that he always had called her when he had time and was free so maybe he was caught up with something. Caroline told herself these things but couldn't help feeling a little sting of disappointment that he had not answered her call. Slowly shaking her head she pushed those thoughts out of her head. She hums as she goes back onto her phone. Pulling up Bonnies name she texts her asking if she is also going to the party.Care: Hey Bon are u going to dukes party tonight?Bon: Yeah I'll be there Caroline, see you there.Caroline was excited now. At least her two best friends would be there to keep her company.