Chapter 1: Waking up in the same bed with the movie star

. In the presidential suite of a five-star hotel in H City, two rich pheromones, the smell of peach and cedar, filled the entire room.

Two people were sleeping on the bed, Zhengxiang, covered with a thin quilt. One was the entertainment industry's top movie king, alpha Shen Xingzhi, and the other was the unknown starlet Omega Chuluo.

The strong pheromones all proved what happened in this room last night.

A rapid ringing of the cell phone woke one of them up. Chuluo was so sleepy that he couldn't even open his eyes. Since he had no intention of answering the phone, he thought of letting it go and waiting until the person on the other end of the phone knew that no one was there. If you answer the call, you may not call again.

Unexpectedly, the other party was extremely persistent and beat him one after another. Chuluo couldn't bear it anymore.

He endured the headache, closed his eyes, stretched out his hand and started groping around on the bed. When Chu Luo climbed to the end of the bed, he found the source of the sound that disturbed his dream on the ground. He casually pressed the answer button.

Before he could speak, he heard a stranger's irritable voice coming from the phone,

"Okay, Actor Shen, you have answered the phone. Where are you now? The situation is very precarious. Do you know that the company has already It's a mess."

"The company has been discussing how to do public relations all night. I want to finalize the final response plan with you, and then you must come forward to clarify it quickly, and it must be now, immediately, immediately. If it is later, even the police may A case is being opened for investigation."

Chu Luo wanted to interrupt the other party several times and tell him that he made a wrong call, but the other party kept chattering and didn't give him a chance to speak. Finally, he waited until the other party stopped before speaking, "Hello , you made the wrong call, I am not Actor Shen."

Unexpectedly, the other party was extremely surprised when he heard his voice, and exclaimed: "Who are you? Why are you holding Xing Zhi's mobile phone?"

Chu Luo opened his eyes in confusion. He opened his eyes to argue, saying it was his cell phone, but when he saw the cell phone and the caller ID on the cell phone, his eyes widened in disbelief,

"Jiang, Jiang, Jiang Yunguang? Actor Shen's agent?" Is this the phone of Mr. Shen?"

At this time, the person on the other side also calmed down, "I understand, you are the little Omega who slept with Xing in the video, right? Now is not the time to talk about this, please give Xing the phone quickly, otherwise It's too late to come forward to solve the problem."

"Go to bed?"

Chu Luo listened blankly to the other party's words, and his eyes began to look around. When he saw Shen Xing lying on the other side of the bed with only a pair of underwear, he fell into meditation.

Shen Xingzhi? His idol, Best Actor Shen? How could he end up in the same bed as his idol?

"Hurry up, is Xing Xing there? None of us can afford it if something happens." said the other end of the phone.

Chu Luo finally stopped being dazed. He carefully stretched out his hand and shook Shen Xingzhi, "Best actor, best actor Shen, you, your phone."

Chu Luo shook it several times before waking up Shen Xingzhi. He saw After Shen Xingzhi woke up, he stood up and put the phone into Shen Xingzhi's hand.

Then he ran to the corner at the end of the bed and wrapped himself tightly in the quilt, leaving only a disheveled head exposed. He lowered his head, not daring to look directly at Shen Xingzhi.

Shen Xingzhi couldn't react for a moment, and just as he was about to ask more questions, Jiang Yunguang's voice came from the mobile phone again. Shen Xingzhi then gave up and started talking to Jiang Yunguang on the mobile phone.

But while Shen Xingzhi was talking to Jiang Yunguang, Shen Xingzhi's face turned livid, and his brows furrowed deeper and deeper, until they formed the character "Sichuan". There was also a cold aura around him, which made people dare not approach.

Chu Luo sat obediently on the end of the bed with his head lowered, recalling what happened last night.