Chapter 33: Chu Luo's Collapse.

Shen Xingzhi took advantage of Chu Luo's unpreparedness, and finally pushed away Chu Luo's closed teeth, and swept freely in Chu Luo's mouth.

His hands began to become dishonest, and he directly penetrated Chu Luo's large hospital gown and wandered around Chu Luo's flawless waistline.

Shen Xingzhi's kiss started from Chu Luo's red and swollen lips and moved upward, sliding over the tip of his nose bit by bit.

Passing by Chu Luo's eyes that were red from crying, Shen Xingzhi stopped, licked away the tears from the corners of Chu Luo's eyes distressedly, then kissed Chu Luo's eyebrows, and finally stayed on Chu Luo's sensitive earlobes.

Chu Luo finally got a chance to breathe. His lips grew and he gasped desperately, tears falling one after another.

The re-tied needle had already separated from the back of Chu Luo's hand, and blood beads were pouring out from the needle hole.

Chu Luo ignored the pain and just kept begging Shen Xingzhi, "Shen, Shen Best Actor, don't, please, please, this, this is, this is the hospital."

Shen Xingzhi did not speak, but told directly with actions He had no intention of letting Chu Luo go.

No matter how much Chu Luo begged, Shen Xingzhi did not stop his movements.

He rolled up Chuluo's hospital gown, exposing Chuluo's white and tender chest to the air.

Then he leaned down and started kissing from the collarbone to the waistline, leaving a series of kiss marks on Chuluo's body.

Chu Luo lay on the bed with despair. When Shen Xingzhi was about to take off his pants, Chu Luo finally broke down and shouted loudly.

He clutched the waistband of his trousers tightly and burst into tears, "No, no! I really don't! Please, wuwuwuwu, Shen Xingzhi, I beg you! Please, wuwuwuwu..." Shen Xingzhi This was the

first time he heard Chu Luo calling his name from Chu Luo's mouth. He was stunned for a moment, looked at Chu Luo's horrified eyes, and then reacted.

Seeing Chu Luo shivering, Shen Xingzhi lost all interest and let Chu Luo go.

But Chu Luo couldn't come to his senses for a long time, lying on the bed blankly, his hands still clutching his pants tightly, but the crying at the beginning turned into silent tears.

Shen Xingzhi stood aside and impatiently put down the rolled-up hospital gown, covering up his crime just now, with a cold tone, "You mean it can't be done in the hospital? Then it should be fine to go home, right?" ?Then I will let you stay in the hospital for a few days first, and I will keep this debt at home and settle it with you!"

"Ooooooo, no, Shen Xingzhi, please, please let me go," Chu Luo's eyes widened when he heard this. Why, why did Movie Emperor Shen refuse to let him go?

Doesn't Actor Shen hate him? Why force him to do those things?

Shen Xingzhi sneered, pulled some tissues from the bedside table, and wiped Chu Luo's tears, "Ha, let you go? I'm just doing this to let you understand that you are my Shen Xingzhi." For Shen Xingzhi, Chu Luo subconsciously ducked back from Xing Zhi's

touch. This action completely angered Shen Xingzhi.

The more Chu Luo refused to let him touch it, the more he insisted on touching it, but Chu Luo's tears seemed to be endless.

After a while, Shen Xingzhi lost his patience. He stuffed the tissue into Chu Luo's palm. He suddenly noticed that the back of Chu Luo's hand was bleeding and cursed, "Fuck, are you fucking mute? If it bleeds, you will Can't you tell me?"

Chu Luo no longer cared about Shen Xingzhi's insults. Since Shen Xingzhi said he was mute, he could continue to be mute.

Shen Xingzhi didn't get a response and watched helplessly as the blood dripped out little by little. He hurriedly ran to the nurse again.

After Shen Xingzhi went out, Chu Luo sat up, wiped away his tears, and tidied himself up. He knew that Shen Xingzhi had gone out to find a nurse, and he didn't want the nurse to see what he had just experienced later.

The nurse who gave Chuluo the injection was Chuluo's only fan. She has been Chuluo's fan since he debuted.

She didn't notice anything strange the last time she gave Chu Luo an injection, but this time, when she saw Chu Luo's eyes red from crying, she exploded.

She first suppressed her anger and carefully re-infused Chu Luo with fluid.

Then, he turned back to Shen Xingzhi and scolded him, "This is a hospital. Patients need a good rest. If someone can't control his animal behavior, please find someone else to take care of him. Don't you feel sorry for his body?" We fans are still feeling distressed!"

"What a bullshit doting wife character. If he really doted on his wife, our baby Luo Luo wouldn't be bullied by his agent, wouldn't be without any resources, and wouldn't be in this situation now. Such a situation."

"Alpha doesn't have a good thing!"

"What do you mean?" Shen Xingzhi glared.

The nurse lady sneered, "Hey, what do I mean that Movie Emperor Shen can't hear? I said you are a beast! I said you are not a good person! Do you understand? I tell you Shen Xingzhi, as long as Luoluo is still here I will protect him even if he is hospitalized for one day, and you don't want to bully our Luoluo."

After the nurse said this, she left without giving Shen Xingzhi a chance to refute.

Shen Xingzhi suddenly suffered a dumb loss and felt very unhappy, but he couldn't catch up and scold a girl. Although he was a bit of a jerk, he also had principles in doing things.

Chu Luo lay on the bed without saying a word. He was very grateful to the fan who spoke for him, but he had no energy to care about it all.

For a moment, the entire ward was immersed in an eerie silence.

Suddenly, a cell phone ringtone broke the silence.

It was Shen Xingzhi's mobile phone. After Jiang Yunguang greeted Shen Xingzhi, he still didn't wait for Shen Xingzhi and Chu Luofa's clarification on Weibo. The public opinion on the Internet has been fermenting. He couldn't wait any longer, so he called again. Called to urge.

Shen Xingzhi answered the phone and after replying to Jiang Yunguang in a few words, he said to Chu Luo: "Take your mobile phone and send a clarifying Weibo. The fact that you fainted at the press conference because of your seafood allergy is now being questioned on the Internet. Our relationship."

Chu Luo became stunned after that incident. He handed the phone to Shen Xingzhi with his other hand without the needle, "actor Shen, take it and send it yourself, I don't You know what to send."

Shen Xingzhi took the phone without hesitation.

Chu Luo's cell phone was unlocked, and the wallpaper on the phone was a photo of Shen Xingzhi.

After Shen Xingzhi saw it, his eyebrows tightened and he felt moved inside. Doesn't this kid like him? Why are you so resistant to his touch?

I have to say that when the child cried and begged him to let him go, he felt distressed and angry.

He just couldn't bear this child rejecting him. This child was already his. What would happen if he touched her?