Chapter 2 The movie king capsized in the gutter.

He only remembered that last night was their company's annual annual meeting. He used to get drunk when he touched alcohol, so he was forced to drink a lot of wine at the annual meeting, but before he got drunk, he I remember that he had no interaction with Movie Emperor Shen.

As for what happened after he was drunk, he really had no memory at all, and he didn't know why he woke up in the same bed as Actor Shen.

Shen Xingzhi chatted for half an hour before he came back. He threw his cell phone on the bed with a bang, which startled Chu Luo.

Chatting for so long? It seems the matter is quite serious.

Before Chu Luo could say anything, Shen Xingzhi approached Chu Luo and stretched out his hand to pinch Chu Luo's chin, forcing Chu Luo to look at him, "Who are you? How dare you drug me to trigger me?" Susceptible period."

"Dose medicine?" Chu Luo was shocked, how could he give Shen Xing medicine.

He hurriedly explained to Shen Xingzhi, but his chin was pinched by Shen Xingzhi and it hurt, and when he met Shen Xingzhi's fierce eyes, he unconsciously wanted to hide back.

Even though he was scared, he still did not forget to answer Shen Xingzhi's question, "I, I am Chu Luo, and I did not give you any medicine."

Shen Xingzhi did not give him a chance to retreat. Not only did he increase his voice, but he also He tightened his grip and said, "I know you are Chu Luo, an 18th-tier star, and your agent has been ignoring you for several months. What I'm asking is, who is the person behind you? Who gave the instructions?"

It was the first time that Chu Luo had close contact with Shen Xingzhi, but he did not expect that he would be in such a state. He looked at Shen Xingzhi in fear, and big tears fell from the corners of his eyes, "

I... there is no one behind me. ." If someone were there, how could I not be angry?

"Oh, do you think I will believe it?" Shen Xingzhi angrily released Chu Luo's jaw, clenched his fist and hammered the wall hard, making a "dong" sound, "I drank it last night before I lost consciousness

. You brought the last glass of wine to me, how do you explain this?"

Chu Luo was so frightened by Shen Xingzhi's action that he trembled all over. He tried his best to shrink himself into the quilt to reduce his presence.

The little head that was exposed shook his head desperately, and said over and over again with a weak cry, "I don't have it, I really don't." "Take a

good look at the good things you have done!" Shen Xingzhi gritted his teeth. Chu Luo threw the phone in front of Chu Luo, "Oh, you are quite courageous. You dare to attack me at the company's annual meeting."

Chu Luo was completely silent now. He looked at Shen Xingzhi throwing it to him with a pale face. Shen Xingzhi's mobile phone was lost in concentration.

A video was playing on Shen Xingzhi's mobile phone, and the picture was clearly visible.

In the video, Chu Luo was pressed by Shen Xingzhi at the door of the hotel corridor and asked for a kiss. Chu Luo cried and begged Shen Xingzhi not to let him go.

Then Shen Xingzhi brought Chu Luo into the room, and the video ended abruptly.

This, this, this, what's going on? Why is there such a video? Was it taken by paparazzi?

Chuluo's mind went blank. No matter what the reason was for everything that happened now, it was beyond his ability to bear.

Chuluo exited the video tremblingly, but the thing that made him collapse was still to come.

When Chu Luo exited the video, a bold title [The persona of the ten thousand-year-old cold-blooded actor Shen Xingzhi collapsed, and he forced a weak Omega on the night of the annual meeting] reminded Chu Luo of the few seconds of the video between him and Shen Xingzhi. has been exposed.

At this time, Weibo was in a bloody situation.