Chapter 97: Shen Xingzhi, thank you.

"No, no, none of that. Luoluo is very obedient." The woman quickly denied, "Lolo is very well-behaved and obedient. It would be great if my biological son was as obedient as Luoluo." "It turns out that

you don't want me. It's because I'm not my biological child, and I thought, I thought it was me who was disobedient." Chu Luo took two steps back absentmindedly. When Shen Xingzhi saw it, he quickly stretched out his hand to stop Chu Luo's waist, with a worried look on his face, and then handed him to The woman gave her a sinister look.

The woman received Shen Xingzhi's look, hurriedly stepped forward, took Chu Luo's hand again, and began to explain, "That's not the case. We also loved you as our biological son back then." "However,

we didn't expect what would happen in the end. I have my own children. After all, with the family situation at that time, it was quite difficult to raise two children. We couldn't afford it..." "

So, I can only, can only send you back..."

"I'm sorry, Luoluo. "

The woman's tone was very sincere, as if she was really full of guilt and regret for Chu Luo.

Chu Luo took a deep breath, tried to calm down, and said slowly: "It's okay, it's all over."

The woman secretly glanced at Shen Xingzhi, raised her hand to wipe her tears, "If Luo Luo doesn't If you mind, can I, can I invite you home for a glass of water?"

"Still not, I didn't expect that I could revisit my old place, so that's it." Chu Luo learned the truth about being sent back, He didn't want to stay here for a moment, not to mention that there was no point in staying any longer, it would only make him more emotional.

Chu Luo bowed like a woman, endured the huge emotion, gritted her teeth and said, "Thank you for taking care of me back then, and letting me feel like a family for a while." She turned around and ran downstairs.

Shen Xingzhi didn't have time to say anything to the woman, so he hugged Chu An and chased after her.

I saw Chu Luo squatting in the flower bed downstairs of the community, holding herself and crying, trembling all over, she looked so small and pitiful.

Shen Xingzhi couldn't imagine how Chu Luo spent the years after he was abandoned. No wonder Chu Luo often had nightmares.

Shen Xing stepped forward and put Chu An on the ground, holding Chu Luo tightly. He couldn't say anything else for a moment, so he could only hold Chu Luo and give Chu Luo some comfort.

Chu'an saw Chu Luo who was out of control for the first time. He stood aside in fear, holding on to Chu Luo's clothes tightly, and kept shouting "Daddy, daddy, don't cry..." "

Chu Luo cried for a long time before gradually calming down. This crying seemed to let out all the emotions that had been accumulated in his heart for many years.

All the previous incomprehensions, all the incomprehensibility, and all the fears were all shattered by this conversation with the adoptive mother who adopted him back then.

He was abandoned back then not because he was naughty or disobedient, but because he was not his biological son, so he was abandoned.

He really couldn't decide this, because he was abandoned by his biological parents, and he couldn't blame his adoptive parents.

...

After Chu Luo had cried enough, he looked up and met Shen Xingzhi's worried eyes.

Chu Luo wiped her tears, picked up the frightened Chu An, tugged at the corner of her mouth forcefully, and showed a fake smile, "The actor Shen didn't like me back then, was it because I was an orphan? Or was it because I was disobedient?" Shen When Xingzhi

looked at Chu Luo like this, he felt like his heart had been pinched so hard that he couldn't speak because of the pain.

"I'm sorry, Luo Luo."

Shen Xingzhi knew that no matter what he said now, it would be useless to Luo Luo, but he always had to explain his ignorance back then, "I didn't dislike you back then, I always did. I like you, I have never hated you."

"I just..."

"It was just that I was too arrogant at the time and couldn't see my own heart clearly, so I said so many hurtful words and did so many hurtful things. It pushed you further and further away."

"Luoluo, I like you and the son you gave me. I really like..." "

Stop talking, I don't want to hear it. Everything is wrong. It's over." Chu Luo interrupted Shen Xingzhi, turned around and looked around, smiled and said to Shen Xingzhi: "Do you know where I liked to go to play most when I was a child?" "Just go to the

area since I was a child. Go out, walk straight along this road, and then turn right, you can see a small amusement park with a lot of rides." "It was

my favorite place to go there at the time."

"My mother was very fond of me at the time. I like to take me there to play when I have nothing to do. I don't know if those things are still available now. Does Shen Yingdi want to come with me to have a look?" Shen Xingzhi was

eager to know more about Chu Luo and nodded quickly. Agreeing, "I can take An An with me. An An should also like the things that Luo Luo likes."

"Can this be our first trip as a family of three?"

Chu Luo smiled and looked at it. Chuan took one look, nodded, and said "Okay."

——Chu

Luo took Shen Xingzhi and Chu An to all the places he liked to visit when he was a child. He also shared many interesting childhood stories with Shen Xingzhi and took many photos of the family of three.

It wasn't until the sky gradually darkened that I found a nearby restaurant to rest.

While waiting for the food to be served, Chu Luo took a sip of the drink on the table and asked lightly: "How did Actor Shen know that my adoptive parents were here? I don't think I told you anything about me."

Shen Xingzhi Knowing that today's happiness ends here, the lovely Luo Luo turned into the Chu Luo who hated him.

"I..." Shen Xingzhi lowered his eyes, a little torn. He wanted to say it but was afraid that Chu Luo would be angry and blame him for making his own decisions.

"What? It seems that Movie Emperor Shen is hiding something from me." Chu Luo was in a good mood today, and his tone of voice became much more relaxed before he knew it, "I don't mean anything else. If Movie Emperor Shen doesn't want to Say, forget it."

Shen Xingzhi glanced at Chu Luo secretly and found that Chu Luo really didn't look like he was angry, so he slowly told Chu Luo the reason,

"You used to have nightmares and cry. I was shouting, don't leave you. I felt very distressed at that time, but..." "It wasn't

until the last time you were drunk, hugged me and cried, and told a lot about the past, that I knew you often had nightmares. What's the reason? I wanted you to sleep more peacefully in the future, so I took it upon myself to go to the orphanage where you were a child and check some things." "

Finally, we found this place."

Shen Xingzhi said while observing Chu Luo With an expression on his face, when he saw Chu Luo's frown, he suddenly panicked and quickly explained to Chu Luo,

"Luoluo, I didn't mean to investigate you. Please stop hating me, okay? I really just want you to sleep better. I feel really bad when I see you having nightmares." "

I I can still coax you by your side, but... I can't sleep with you every day, so I can only think of this way."

Ever since the last time he heard Chu Luo personally tell him the reason for his nightmares every day, he felt very distressed. He knew that being abandoned by his adoptive parents when he was a child had left a shadow on Chuluo's heart.

The day after the filming of the film was completed, he went to see the best psychiatrist. The psychiatrist told him that the first step in solving the patient's psychological shadow was to have the patient come for a consultation.

But Chuluo didn't even want to see him, so how could he follow him to see a psychiatrist? The first option didn't work at all.

In the end, there was really no other way. The doctor asked him to try to solve the root cause. He found Chu Luo's information at the time, and it took him nearly a month to find Chu Luo's adoptive parents.

In fact, before bringing Chu Luo here, he was under a lot of pressure. He didn't know whether Chu Luo would allow him to come out, let alone what Chu Luo's reaction would be when he saw his adoptive parents. All of this was unknown. .

But as long as there is a little hope, he is willing to try.

He had no other ideas, he just hoped that Chu Luo could be truly happy. It didn't matter even if Chu Luo didn't like him anymore. After all, he had done so much in the past, and Chu Luo deserved it if he didn't like him.

"Luoluo, don't be angry, okay?" Shen Xingzhi looked at Chu Luo with a bad expression, nervously stretched out his hand and held Chu Luo's hand on the table, for fear that Chu Luo would leave in the next second.

Chu Luo took out his hand from Shen Xingzhi's hand, slowly covered it with Shen Xingzhi's, and said in a hoarse voice: "Shen Xingzhi, thank you." "Luoluo

isn't angry?" Shen Xingzhi He held Chu Luo's hand excitedly and looked at Chu Luo in surprise.

Chu Luo let Shen Xingzhi hold his hand, then looked at Shen Xingzhi and shook his head, "Thank you, Mr. Shen, for doing so much for me." "Before

today, I always thought that I was abandoned because I was not good and disobedient. , because they told me that no one likes disobedient children." "I

didn't understand until today that if you don't like it, you don't like it, and it has nothing to do with whether you listen or not." "

After all, how can people who are not related by blood be with each other? Compared with his own biological child, being abandoned is also an inevitable reason."

"Luoluo..." Shen Xingzhi looked at the lost Chu Luo with some worry.

Chu Luo smiled at Shen Xingzhi, "Young Emperor Shen doesn't have to look at me like this. This matter is over for me, thanks to the things that Best Actor Shen has done for me." "I want to say goodbye to

Shen What the actor said is, thank you Actor Shen for liking me. Let the matter between Actor Shen and I be in the past." "I

really can't fall in love with Actor Shen again. After all, it's been too long. What does it feel like to like someone? , I have long forgotten."

"Now I just want to bring An An up properly. If Movie Emperor Shen doesn't mind, maybe we can be friends." "

But I can't respond to other feelings."

I heard Chu Luo say. With these words, Shen Xingzhi was too excited to say anything. The hand holding Chu Luo trembled slightly, "I don't mind, I don't mind, I don't need Luo Luo to respond to me." "

Luo Luo can forgive me. , is the greatest response to me."

"If Luoluo is willing to be friends with me, then be friends. As long as Luoluo can be happy, it doesn't matter what I do."